• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Darla Oelmann's Spring Kickoff in Columbus, OH?

In summary, Darla Oelmann's Spring Kickoff is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef on March 20th at 10am CST. It is free to attend and will showcase new products, spring recipes, and offer the opportunity to purchase new products. No RSVP is necessary, simply tune in on Pampered Chef's website and social media channels to join in on the fun.
raebates
Staff member
I'm planning to attend Darla's Spring Kickoff in Columbus, OH, on February 7. I'll be driving in the day before so I can be fresh and focused for the meeting. Is there anyone else who is planning to arrive the night before and would like to share a room?If you're willing to put up with me for a single night in order to save on a hotel room, feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me here. (Roommate acquired.)If you'll be at the kickoff, be sure to say hi. I've attached a photo so you'll recognize me. I'm the less furry one.

Attachments

• At the FMB Picnic.png
    At the FMB Picnic.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

No worries. I found a roommate. Still curious, though, who else might be planning to attend.

Wish I could make it Rae!! Was great meeting you last year at Feast! :)
Hope you have lots of fun, and take pictures to post.

Where's it being held this year in Columbus? Convention Center, OSU, ...?

It's at OSU.

Rae, I was very happy to meet you today at this event.

Did anyone take notes on the leading up to Valentine's Day special ideas? Or does anyone have one already organized they are willing to share?

1. What is Darla Oelmann's Spring Kickoff event?

Darla Oelmann's Spring Kickoff is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new spring products and recipes.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on March 20th at 10am CST on Pampered Chef's website and social media channels.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is free for all to attend.

4. What can I expect from the event?

You can expect to see new product demonstrations, learn about spring recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase new products.

5. How do I RSVP for the event?

No RSVP is necessary for the event. Simply tune in on March 20th at 10am CST to join in on the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies