• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Darla Oelmann's Spring Kickoff

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I'm planning to attend Darla's Spring Kickoff in Columbus, OH, on February 7. I'll be driving in the day before so I can be fresh and focused for the meeting. Is there anyone else who is planning to arrive the night before and would like to share a room?

If you're willing to put up with me for a single night in order to save on a hotel room, feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me here.
(Roommate acquired.)

If you'll be at the kickoff, be sure to say hi. I've attached a photo so you'll recognize me. I'm the less furry one.

Attachments

• At the FMB Picnic.png
    At the FMB Picnic.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
No worries. I found a roommate. Still curious, though, who else might be planning to attend.

leshelman

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2013
Wish I could make it Rae!! Was great meeting you last year at Feast! :)
Hope you have lots of fun, and take pictures to post.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
Did anyone take notes on the leading up to Valentine's Day special ideas? Or does anyone have one already organized they are willing to share?