• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dance Studio Fundraiser Ideas for 50 Students: Tips and Tricks

if they can get at least 10 orders ($100) before the deadline, I will give them a $25 gift certificate to the store. So it is an extra incentive to get their parents to order for them. Good idea! My studio does something similar- we have a flyer that says "If you order by November 29th, your order will be guaranteed for Christmas delivery!" That's been really successful.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Any one have any ideas for a dancing school fundraiser. Ther are about 50 students. I was thinking of a kickoff show and then keeping it open for a couple of weeks to allow the students to get outside orders. Has anyone done anything like this and have ideas that worked or did not work. I would appreciate any help? Thanks a bunch!

I have done a dance studio fundraiser for the past couple of years with my daughters dance studio. I put together a packet that has a couple order forms (I make my own so they are smaller and can put 2 or 3 on a page), a catalog and a flyer that has all the directions on it. We don't do a kick off, just have people take the packets that want them. I normally take around 125 packets up and about 60ish get taken (that doesn't mean all of those will get orders). My show total has been around $2000-1500. This year we are starting the 2nd week of November and will be collecting the orders the last week of November, so that will help me with the sell-a-thon!!

Thanks for the advice. I was planning on making a packet for each child with their name on it. Do you think this is a good or bad idea?

That's a great idea if you know all the names of the kids (probably could get a list from the studio). The studio that I do mine for also does all other kinds of fundrasiers from Sept-through Dec and into the spring, so not all parents take all the fundraisers. They just pick and choose what they want to do. It helps pay for costumes for the girls for the recital.

The owner was ging to give me a list. they are using the fundraiser to help defray the cost of a trip. Thanks again for your input. Would you happen to have a copy of the letter that you enclose that you would ot mind posting? I would apppreciate it a ton! Thanks in advance.
Lisa

We have done a fundraiser for my daughters dance team - we had 20 girls. First we handed out packets (2-3 catalogs, order forms) and some information about the funraiser. As a goal, we told the girls if each dancer got 4 orders of $25 each we would raise $400 for the dance team. Well, the show totalled over $3000. It was awesome. We ended the fundraiser with the cooking show so folks could hand in their orders. November will be a great month because people will also be shopping for Christmas! Best of luck to you!

Ok here is what the flyer that I include with my packet:Thanks for participating in the Pampered Chef Fundraiser for InStep Dance Center.These are the ways that you can earn money to go towards your costumes:
*Each dancer will recieve 15% of the product total.
*For each confirmed booking you will receive an additional $5.00.
All orders are due by Thursday, November 29, 07. All orders are guaranteed for Christmas delivery.
Taz on each order is 6.5%. The shipping is $4.00 for each order. Please make sure to add these to the product total.
If you need additional space, simply write the orders on a sheet of paper. Make sure to include the customer's name and phone number. Somewhere in your order please include your name, phone number and your dancer's name to insure proper credit to your account. This way I will be able to get in touch with you if there are any questions. If you have long distance friends and family who would like to order something please refer them to the following: Website instructions: (I put all the directions to ordering through my website here).
All payments are due when orders are placed. We accept cash, checks, Visa, mastercard, Discover and American Express. Please, don't forget to write the number and expiration date down. Please make checks out to XXX and contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!!That is pretty much what is in my letter. Also I have added an incentive to their packets:
Earn a $10 Bath & Body Gift Certificate:
If you collect $350 in product orders or more you will recieve a $10 Bath & Body gift certificate as a Thank you. The top person with at least $350 in product orders will recieve an additional $25 gift certificate.Let me know if you have any more questions about this. Thanks!!

That helps so much! Thanks a bunch!

Lisa, thanks for this ... you are the best!!

Stressed out Mommy!

Ask questions first....I did a fundraiser show for a dance studio last year. Made flyers, had a kickoff show with demonstration, and spent 10+ hours just to prepare everything and make sure it was perfect. There was only one problem. The studio had just finished another fundraiser less than 2 weeks before the show. I only had sales of about $1400 after bribing the students to sell ($30, $20, and $10 for top 3 sellers), which sounds like a lot until you figure in how much it cost me with props, time, and energy. I tried not to be upset when only 4 people showed up (2 included the studio owner and daughter:eek: ), and had to tell myself it was good practice and a learning experience. The long and short of it......make sure your sellers are not burn out from another fundraiser before you invest your time. It may be better to wait a couple of months. Hope this helps others to not make my mistake. Good Luck!:)

P.S. I've also noticed around our area that August/September are the big fundraiser months. All our public and private schools had at least one catalog, cookie dough, or discount card fundraiser.

1. What is a Dance Studio Fundraiser?

A Dance Studio Fundraiser is an event where dancers from a particular dance studio perform for an audience and all proceeds from ticket sales go towards a specific cause or organization.

2. How does a Dance Studio Fundraiser work?

A dance studio will typically organize the event, coordinate with the chosen cause or organization, and promote the fundraiser to the community. Dancers will then rehearse and perform their routines, while attendees can purchase tickets or make donations to support the cause.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Dance Studio Fundraiser?

There are several benefits to hosting a Dance Studio Fundraiser. It can bring the community together, showcase the talents of the dancers, and raise funds for a meaningful cause. It can also be a great opportunity for the dancers to give back and use their skills to make a positive impact.

4. How can Pampered Chef products be incorporated into a Dance Studio Fundraiser?

Pampered Chef products can be incorporated into a Dance Studio Fundraiser in a few different ways. The event can offer a silent auction or raffle with Pampered Chef products as prizes, or dancers can advertise and sell Pampered Chef products to their friends and family as part of the fundraiser. Additionally, Pampered Chef can provide a percentage of sales from a specific product or collection to the cause or organization being supported.

5. How can Pampered Chef support a Dance Studio Fundraiser?

Pampered Chef can support a Dance Studio Fundraiser by providing resources and materials such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. They can also offer assistance with promotion and marketing of the fundraiser. Pampered Chef may also be able to provide a representative to attend the event and showcase products and cooking techniques, adding a fun and interactive element to the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa LM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies