• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Damaged Product Return: How to Handle a Defective Item Within 30 Days

Since it was the first 30 days, a lot of times they just say to dispose of the item. Sometimes they want it back so they can see it for quality control. They will usually mail you a shipping label and send a FedEx guy to pick it up, if in fact they want it back.OK - Finally found the email and see that it did not require a return.... It was one of the 15 pieces of data on the email. No wonder I missed it. Thanks for your help!You should tell your customer to keep the base!!!! You never know when that will crack and you cannot order a replacement.
JenniK
One of my last hostess let me know about a crack in her triffle bowl within 30 days of receiving it and I did a product adjustment on it. She's received her new one... but what do I do with the old one? I'm not supposed to return it am I?

Thanks!

the product adjustment form and number should indicate if it needs to be returned

Product Adjustment Form.... was that with the replaced product? or was that something I was supposed to see?

Did you do the adjustment online or over the phone? If you did it online, they should've sent you an e-mail with instructions on returning it or it'll say it wasn't needing to be returned. Over the phone, they also should've told you whether they wanted it back or not. Since it was the first 30 days, a lot of times they just say to dispose of the item. Sometimes they want it back so they can see it for quality control. They will usually mail you a shipping label and send a FedEx guy to pick it up, if in fact they want it back.

OK - Finally found the email and see that it did not require a return.... It was one of the 15 pieces of data on the email. No wonder I missed it. Thanks for your help!

Tell your customer to keep the base!!!! You never know when that will crack and you cannot order a replacement.

I hope they aren't having a run of bad trifle bowls ~

I've had to do an adjustment twice for a July host. She said the bowl had cracks in the top on the first one and the second one had a big "dimple" on the side. They only have wanted the second one back.

For future reference, if they want it back they won't send the replacement until they get the damaged item first. So just the fact that your host had already received her replacement was your answer. ;)

Sheila said:
For future reference, if they want it back they won't send the replacement until they get the damaged item first. So just the fact that your host had already received her replacement was your answer. ;)

That happened to me when I had to exchange the DCB that I had bought before I was a consultant - they didn't send the new one until I had sent back the old one. I had a guest receive a damage DCB the other day and when I did the adjustment, it said that it would have to be sent back. I was having the replacement for this guest sent to me so I wasn't sure where the return label would be shipped. I received her new DCB in just a couple of days but neither of us have seen a return label yet. I was wondering if I should call HO or just let it go.

1. How do I return a damaged product to Pampered Chef?

To return a damaged product, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the product and provide a replacement or refund.

2. What is the timeframe for returning a damaged product?

We ask that you contact us within 30 days of receiving the damaged product to initiate the return process. After that, we may not be able to accept the return.

3. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a damaged product return?

Yes, we do require proof of purchase in order to process a return. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or packing slip.

4. Will I be responsible for shipping costs when returning a damaged product?

No, we will cover the cost of shipping for any damaged product returns. We want to make the return process as easy and hassle-free as possible for our customers.

5. Can I exchange a damaged product for a different item?

Yes, if you prefer to exchange the damaged product for a different item, please let our customer service team know when you initiate the return process. They will assist you in finding a suitable replacement product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam