• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Damaged Micro Cookers: Is This Normal?

In summary, if your Micro Cooker arrives damaged, contact customer service for a replacement or refund. The lid may be loose to allow steam to escape, and discoloration after use is normal and can be removed with warm, soapy water. The cooker is microwave safe but use caution when handling hot parts. It can be cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher, avoiding harsh abrasives and metal utensils.
bnlgal
Today a host informed me she received a damaged large micro cooker. This is the second damaged micro cooker I've dealt with since I started, and I've only done 5 shows. Is this common?

Well Quality Control currently may be questionable. There are other posts on the matter.

I had one recently too (large micro cooker). Customer called CS themselves and informed me later. Was very happy the service they recieved, but sounds like this may be a common problem.

1. What should I do if my Micro Cooker arrives damaged?

If your Micro Cooker arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance. We will be happy to help you with a replacement or refund.

2. Is it normal for the lid to be loose on the Micro Cooker?

Yes, it is normal for the lid on the Micro Cooker to be slightly loose. This allows for steam to escape during cooking and prevents the lid from becoming too tight and difficult to remove.

3. Why is my Micro Cooker discolored after use?

The discoloration on the Micro Cooker is a normal result of use and will not affect the performance of the product. To remove discoloration, simply wash the cooker with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.

4. Can I use my Micro Cooker in the microwave?

Yes, the Micro Cooker is microwave safe. However, please note that the lid and handles may become hot during use, so use caution when handling.

5. What is the best way to clean my Micro Cooker?

The Micro Cooker can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for convenience. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can cause damage to the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimmyDarling
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • christy_c