• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Dallas Metroplex Consultants - I Need Help!!

In summary, Dallas Metroplex Consultants offer a variety of services such as kitchen tool demonstrations, meal planning assistance, and recipe consultations. They can be scheduled by contacting a local Pampered Chef representative or through their personal website or social media pages. These services are free of charge and they can also help with hosting Pampered Chef parties. To become a Dallas Metroplex Consultant, one can reach out to their local representative for more information and support.
Kathy's_Kitchen
Gold Member
I had a show on hold due to a declined credit card and was finally able to resolve it yesterday. I called the Home Office and received a very pleasant experience - they are changing the shipping address to come to me rather than the hostess (because she is going out of town) and have put it on expedited shipping BUT it still may not get her before Thursday. One of my customers is going out of town for the holidays on Wednesday and some of her items are for Christmas presents.

I was wondering if anyone in the metroplex (preferably the north side as I'm in between Lewisville and Denton) would happen to have any of the items listed below in their stash so I could give at least some of the products to my customer before she goes out of town. I would then, of course, replace the items when the show comes in this week.

My hospitality cluster came through on the other items I needed, but I am still looking for these:

Small Micro Cooker x 2
Large Micro Cooker x 2
Mix N Chop x 1

Thanks for your help!

Kathy

bumping - really hoping someone can help me! I only need the micro cookers now...

bumping for the evening crowd :)

1. What services do Dallas Metroplex Consultants offer?

Dallas Metroplex Consultants offer a wide range of services, including kitchen tool demonstrations, meal planning assistance, and recipe consultations. They can also help with product recommendations and kitchen organization tips.

2. How can I schedule a consultation with a Dallas Metroplex Consultant?

You can schedule a consultation with a Dallas Metroplex Consultant by contacting your local Pampered Chef representative or visiting our website and searching for consultants in the Dallas Metroplex area. You can also reach out to a consultant directly through their personal website or social media pages.

3. Are there any fees for using the services of a Dallas Metroplex Consultant?

No, there are no fees for using the services of a Dallas Metroplex Consultant. They are available to assist you with your Pampered Chef needs completely free of charge.

4. Can a Dallas Metroplex Consultant help me with hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Dallas Metroplex Consultants are experts at hosting Pampered Chef parties and can guide you through the entire process, from selecting the perfect menu to inviting guests and setting up your party. They can also provide tips and tricks for making your party a success.

5. How can I become a Dallas Metroplex Consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Dallas Metroplex Consultant, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef representative for more information. They can explain the process of becoming a consultant and provide you with all the necessary resources and support to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • cookinwithjen