• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dairy Free Stoneware Recipe (No Dcb)

In summary, this person is asking for ideas for a recipe that doesn't have dairy, but can be made in a stone. They are also asking for ideas for a recipe that doesn't have dairy, but can be made into a wrap. Another option is white chicken chili.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Any ideas for a recipe that doesn't have dairy but can be made in a stone? Preferably the Large Bar Pan. I don't think soy cheese is an option.

Can she do a dessert pizza? Is cream cheese allowed?

I have had this request before....very difficult! What about "chicken your way" done on the bar pan?

....be careful too, your stone should never of been used for whatever it is they are allergic to!

no cream cheese....this is tough!

What about just doing some roasted vegetables? You could have them already prepared and in the oven depending on how long it takes. Then while they are cooking you can show them how to use our peelers and cutters on different kind of vegetables. This would also show of some of our spices. You could also do the bread dipping stuff on the side.

When my son was little he couldn't eat dairy for the first 2 years. My Dad's ex-girlfriend couldn't eat dairy and it was a more of a pain with her since she also didn't want anything spicey.
What about Fajitas in the DCB? The cheese is usually served on the side.
White Chicken Chili...chili of any kind really
Pizza with part of it cheese free (we'd even order a special cheese free pizza for Shirley)
You can make bacon on your bar stone then turn them into wraps.

Just remember it doesn't have to be a Pampered Chef Recipe

Oh, by the way, it turns out that my Dad's ex really could eat dairy. I about fell over when I saw her add sour cream to her burrito at a restaurant last Spring. For 6 years we all made special meals for her. Turns out she was avoiding dairy to controll her wait. Grrr...it's one thing to adjust for a true allergy like my daughter's to peanut and son's old one to milk. But, it's your host, so either way you'll need to make her super happy:) I'm sure you'll do fine.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the challenge of finding dairy-free recipes that can be made in our stoneware. One idea that comes to mind is a roasted vegetable medley. You can use a variety of vegetables such as zucchini, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms, toss them in some olive oil and seasonings, and then roast them in the Large Bar Pan. You can also add some diced potatoes or sweet potatoes to make it more filling. It's a simple and delicious dish that can be enjoyed by those with or without dairy allergies. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is Dairy Free Stoneware Recipe (No Dcb)?

Dairy Free Stoneware Recipe (No Dcb) is a recipe that uses Pampered Chef's stoneware bakeware to create delicious dairy-free meals. It is perfect for individuals with lactose intolerance or those who choose to follow a dairy-free diet.

Can I use regular stoneware for this recipe?

Yes, you can use regular stoneware for this recipe. However, if you are specifically looking for a dairy-free option, we recommend using our Dairy Free Stoneware Collection which is made from a special clay that does not contain any dairy ingredients.

What are the benefits of using stoneware for dairy-free recipes?

Stoneware bakeware is made from natural clay that has excellent heat retention properties. This allows for even baking and browning of food without the need for added oils or fats. Additionally, our stoneware is non-toxic and does not contain any harmful chemicals that may leach into your food.

Do I need to season the stoneware before using it for dairy-free recipes?

No, our stoneware is pre-seasoned and ready to use. However, if you prefer, you can season it with a small amount of oil before the first use to enhance its non-stick properties.

Can I use stoneware for both sweet and savory dairy-free recipes?

Yes, our stoneware is versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes, both sweet and savory. From dairy-free casseroles and roasts to desserts and bread, our stoneware can handle it all with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EmilyStraw