• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun for the Whole Family: BRU's Daddy & Me Day with BBQ, New Products & More!

In summary, BRU's Daddy & Me Day is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where families can come together for a day of fun and bonding. It is open to all family members and features activities such as a BBQ cook-off, new product demonstrations, and interactive games. Attendees can also purchase Pampered Chef products at the event and RSVPs are recommended to ensure participation in all activities."
sonalnh
Does anyone have any ideas for the upcoming BRU day? I'm definetly going to have the BBQ, new mid season and the kids products.:)

I would suggest a cookware piece, The recipe index cards for Soups, Stews and Chili and even the Casual Cooking cookbook. I know at a show a month ago, I had a male in attendance and he loved all the little gadgets or the new and interesting products we offered. He was always asking questions about what I had displayed.

I haven't been very active on this site lately, so please bear with me on my cluelessness :confused: . But what is BRU? TIA

Kim

Babies R Us. There have been various events there that several consultants have had booths at. :)

Oh. Thanks for the info.

Kim

1. What is BRU's Daddy & Me Day?

BRU's Daddy & Me Day is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where fathers and their children can come together for a day of fun and bonding. It is a great opportunity for families to spend quality time together and create lasting memories.

2. Is this event only for dads and their kids?

No, this event is open to all family members! We encourage moms, grandparents, and other family members to join in on the fun as well.

3. What activities will be available at BRU's Daddy & Me Day?

There will be a variety of activities for both kids and adults to enjoy, such as a BBQ cook-off, new product demonstrations, and interactive games. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and giveaways throughout the day.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, there will be a pop-up shop at the event where you can purchase our latest products, as well as some exclusive items only available at BRU's Daddy & Me Day.

5. Do I need to RSVP for this event?

While RSVPs are not required, we highly recommend reserving your spot in advance to ensure your family can participate in all the activities. You can RSVP by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shelli
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • EmmaLeeM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
EmmaLeeM
  • pamperedlinda