• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Daddy-Daughter Party: A Fun and Budget-Friendly Event for Your Church Bazaar!

In summary, a Daddy-Daughter Party is a special event where fathers and their daughters can bond while creating delicious dishes using Pampered Chef products. These parties are open to anyone, regardless of cooking experience, and offer a variety of recipes to choose from. The only requirements for hosting a party are a kitchen with basic cooking equipment and a group of excited participants. Our consultants will provide all the necessary ingredients and products for the party.
beepampered
A 13-year-old girl at our church bazaar approached me about doing a party. Her mom was with her and does not want to do a party so we discussed a daddy-daughter party since the girl and her dad both cook. Since it's the daughter who wants to invite her friends but they don't have any money, how do I approach a party with her dad who hasn't even agreed to this. She is talking to him now and I'm supposed to follow-up but want to know how a show/invites could work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....BEE

beepampered said:
A 13-year-old girl at our church bazaar approached me about doing a party. Her mom was with her and does not want to do a party so we discussed a daddy-daughter party since the girl and her dad both cook. Since it's the daughter who wants to invite her friends but they don't have any money, how do I approach a party with her dad who hasn't even agreed to this. She is talking to him now and I'm supposed to follow-up but want to know how a show/invites could work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....BEE

I would do it as a cooking class ~ see if you can preregister them with products (see my cooking with kids class) ~ or you could do a theme like pizzas and have the kids and dads help prep all of the toppings, or taco bar (use Simple Additions)... see what their into cooking wise. You could teach them to use the cookie press, easy accent decorator and pitch them as useful holiday gifts? Good luck! I love the idea!

:)

Hi BEE,First of all, it's great that you are willing to help out with this situation at your church bazaar! It sounds like the 13-year-old girl is really excited about having a party, but her mom is not on board and her dad hasn't agreed to it yet.In terms of approaching the party with the dad, I would suggest talking to him directly and explaining the situation. Let him know that his daughter is really interested in having a party and that you are willing to help make it happen. You can also mention that both the daughter and the dad love to cook, so it could be a fun bonding experience for them.As for the financial aspect, since the girl and her friends don't have money, you could suggest doing a potluck style party where everyone brings a dish to share. This way, no one has to spend a lot of money and it can be a fun and interactive event. Alternatively, you could also suggest a budget-friendly activity like a movie night or game night.In terms of invitations, you could either create them together with the girl and her dad, or you could handle them yourself and make sure to include both the daughter and dad's names on the invitation.Overall, the key is to communicate openly and make sure everyone is on board with the plan. Good luck and I hope the party is a success!Best,

1. What is a Daddy-Daughter Party?

A Daddy-Daughter Party is a special event where fathers and their daughters can spend quality time together while creating fun and delicious dishes using Pampered Chef products.

2. Can anyone attend a Daddy-Daughter Party?

Yes, anyone can attend a Daddy-Daughter Party! It's a great activity for fathers and daughters of all ages to bond and have fun in the kitchen.

3. Do I need to have cooking experience to attend a Daddy-Daughter Party?

No cooking experience is necessary! Our parties are designed for all skill levels and our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips along the way.

4. What types of dishes will we be making at a Daddy-Daughter Party?

We offer a variety of recipes for our Daddy-Daughter Parties, ranging from simple snacks to full meals. Our consultants will work with you to choose the perfect menu for your party.

5. Are there any special requirements for hosting a Daddy-Daughter Party?

All you need is a kitchen with basic cooking equipment and a group of excited fathers and daughters! Our consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and Pampered Chef products for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • RossDeb2