1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Daddy-Daughter Party

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

A 13-year-old girl at our church bazaar approached me about doing a party. Her mom was with her and does not want to do a party so we discussed a daddy-daughter party since the girl and her dad both cook. Since it's the daughter who wants to invite her friends but they don't have any money, how do I approach a party with her dad who hasn't even agreed to this. She is talking to him now and I'm supposed to follow-up but want to know how a show/invites could work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....BEE

Nov 22, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I would do it as a cooking class ~ see if you can preregister them with products (see my cooking with kids class) ~ or you could do a theme like pizzas and have the kids and dads help prep all of the toppings, or taco bar (use Simple Additions)... see what their into cooking wise. You could teach them to use the cookie press, easy accent decorator and pitch them as useful holiday gifts? Good luck! I love the idea!

:)

Nov 25, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted