• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Cystic Fibrosis Research - Join Our Great Strides Walk!

In summary, MichelleMoye89274 is participating in the Help Whip Cancer campaign and the Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis with her family. She is asking for support for Sarhea, Serenity, and all those living with CF and sharing a link to her fundraising page.
husbandwifepcteam
Hello everyone! May is a busy fundraiser month for me with the Help Whip Cancer campaign as well as the Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis.

My family will be walking for Sarhea Kaupp and Serenity Slagle.

Sarhea Kaupp is the granddaughter of our friends Mike and Teri Woods who we met through the Greater Cincinnati Fbody Association Serenity Slagle is the granddaughter of Red Dog and Lori Layne whom we go to church with. Jody, William & I are walking in the GREAT STRIDES event at Sawyer Point on May 17th. We ask for your support for Sarhea, Serenity, and all who live with CF.
Thank you and God BLESS!
The Moyes

Cystic fibrosis is a devastating genetic disease that affects children and young adults. Advances continue to be made in finding a cure, but your help is needed now - more than ever - to help keep up the momentum of this life-saving research. Too many young lives depend on this vital research to let it go unfunded!
GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Foundation's largest and most successful national fund-raising event. This year, I'm walking in the GREAT STRIDES event at the Sawyer Point site on May 17th. Please help us meet our fund-raising goal of $500 by sponsoring us. You'll feel confident in knowing that your generous gift is used efficiently and effectively: nearly 90 cents out of every dollar you contribute goes directly toward supporting research and specialized care that improves the quality of life for those with CF. And, it's tax-deductible.
Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click on the link below to make a donation to my fund-raising page where your donation will be credited to my team. Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated!
Donating to GREAT STRIDES is such a simple and effective way for you to show your support for this important cause. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those with CF! Once again, thank you for supporting the mission of the CF Foundation!

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/MichelleMoye

Hi MichelleMoye89274,

Thank you for sharing about the Help Whip Cancer campaign and the Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis. It's wonderful that you and your family are participating in these events and raising awareness and funds for such important causes. I will definitely check out your fundraising page and make a donation to support Sarhea, Serenity, and all those affected by CF. Keep up the great work and thank you for making a difference!

Hello Moyes family,I am thrilled to hear that you will be participating in the Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis this May! It is always heartwarming to see individuals and families coming together to support such a worthy cause.I admire your dedication to raising awareness and funds for Cystic Fibrosis research, and I am honored to be a part of the Help Whip Cancer campaign alongside this important event. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always eager to support and give back to our community.I will definitely be making a donation to your team's fundraising goal of $500. Your efforts will make a huge impact in improving the lives of those living with CF. Thank you for being such amazing advocates and for inspiring others to join in this great cause.Wishing you all the best on your walk and fundraising journey. Together, we can make a difference in the fight against Cystic Fibrosis.Warmly,

1. What is the Great Strides Walk?

The Great Strides Walk is an annual fundraising event organized by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to raise money for research and support programs for those affected by cystic fibrosis.

2. How do I register for the Great Strides Walk?

You can register for the Great Strides Walk by visiting the event website and signing up as an individual or creating a team. You can also register in person at the event on the day of the walk.

3. Is there a registration fee for the Great Strides Walk?

There is no registration fee for the Great Strides Walk. However, we encourage participants to fundraise and make a donation to support cystic fibrosis research and programs.

4. Can I participate in the Great Strides Walk if I cannot attend in person?

Yes, you can still participate in the Great Strides Walk by registering as a virtual walker. This allows you to fundraise and show your support for cystic fibrosis research even if you cannot attend the event in person.

5. Are there any age restrictions for participating in the Great Strides Walk?

No, the Great Strides Walk is open to people of all ages. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies