• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Cyber Sale: Pampered Chef - Nov. 29th!

In summary, Linda Ulaszewski is having a Cyber Monday sale where everyone receives a 20% discount and free shipping on orders over $75. She offers the choice to order from her daughter's show or her own catalog.
otisbg
Gold Member
I am going to try a Cyber Monday sale as I will not be around for Black Friday. My director forwarded this blurb and I will be sending it out to select contacts tomorrow to give them a heads up for next Monday. I was careful to avoid anyone who I may see or sell to before Dec. 12th. I cannot be at the phone due to my full time job, but this just may help me reach the next sell-athon level:

Mark your Calendar for the Super Cyber Sale
Monday, November 29th
Exclusively through Consultant Linda Ulaszewski
Here's how it works and why its SUPER!!
View the Pampered Chef catalog online and shop from your seat instead of your feet! Think of the chef or 'chef in training' on your list! No need for the alarm, traffic, parking and crowds. Get your shopping done in the comfort of your own home. Of course, there will be a special or two to take advantage of, I love to 'pamper' my customers.
E-mail [email protected]
or place your order on my website Page Not Found
/lindau
(be sure to enter 'Cyber Sale' as the host) on Monday, November 29th and take advantage of these specials . . .
a.. Everyone will receive 20% off their product orders.
b.. Purchase $60 or more in product and receive our Adjustable Measuring Spoon Set FREE.
c.. Purchase 5 of one item, get the 6th FREE. Stock up on host gifts, stocking stuffers, and secret Santa gifts.
d.. Purchase $100 or more in product orders and purchase one item under $40.00 for ½ price e.. Invite a friend to benefit from this sale too! In fact, when 5 or more of your friends place their own order of $20.00 or more on my Super Cyber Sale, you will receive a $50 shopping spree of your own. Be sure they mention your name when ordering.
f.. Have a busy parent on your list? Treat them to our ~ Dinnertime in no Time Kit, dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes, what busy parent wouldn't love that!

This is the hottest package going - Purchase our Deep Covered Baker, Salad
Chopper, rub of your choice and Seasons Best Cookbook ~ receive our NEW Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Cards and shipping FREE.....all for $115.00!!!!
A reminder e-mail will be sent the morning of November 29th - be sure to mark your calendars now so you don't miss out on this great event.
These offers are only available Monday, November 29th, no order will be accepted before that date. Special shipping charges apply to have it shipped directly to your door otherwise it’s a $4.50 shipping fee to pick up at my home. Discounts are not processed on my website. These discounts will be applied once the orders are placed and I will manually enter them. All orders are guaranteed for holiday delivery.
Linda Ulaszewski
Consultant with The Pampered Chef

I really like this special.

Linda, depending on what your goal is I would reconsider the discount you are offering. If your goal is to reach a certain SAT level then this is great! However, if you would like to earn a little money on the sale I would rethink the amount of the discount.

To give everyone an automatic 20% off cuts heavily on your commission. Then you're givng away free products and shipping on top of that. You could easily end up spending money to run this special.

Just something to consider before you send it out.

Thanks - I appreciate your advice. I may alter the 20% and they are all paying shipping, but will pick it up at my house. I may not have any takers, but I will make some changes! I love the site - for people like you!:love:

I have an on-going catalog show. The host has mutual friends with me.I mentioned on FB that I was having a cyber Monday sale and linked to my site. On my site, I gave people choices (like BF) of order between this time and that, get this percent off, with host cyber monday. I gave the option to go with no host, and get free shipping on orders over $75.Now I have someone saying she wants a deal, but she wants to order from her daughter's party. Help? How do I respond?

You could let her order from her daughter's show, I suppose. Give her the discount you were willing to give her during the sale.

I hope I am understanding your question correctly.

let her know that it`s exclusively for people who wouldnt get the opportunity to go to a show and get the guest special from the show. tell her she can order from one or the other but they wont count the same. cyber monday or her daughters show, pick one. be VERY polite though so you dont come across like youre being mean. LOL!

or she could put in two orders ;)

If the special stated that you must order from the Cyber Monday sale to get the discount then that is how it works. Just explain to her that the special is only for the Cyber Monday sale, not for her daughters show. She can always place an additional order.

Do you want a happy customer? Give her the deal! Explain to her that this is really a "cyber Monday" deal but that in an gesture of Customer Service, you'll do this for her this one time, since her show is still open (if it is). I say make your customer happy, it will pay in the long run. Just my opinion. :)

Since you're giving them a choice of a % off or the free shipping deal tell her that while it was meant as a Cyber Monday ONLINE sale you will give her the discount since it's her DAUGHTER's show but ask her to please not share that she got the deal though as you do expect income too.

1. What is the Super Cyber Sale for Pampered Chef on November 29th?

The Super Cyber Sale for Pampered Chef on November 29th is a one-day online event where customers can get exclusive discounts on select Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I participate in the Super Cyber Sale?

To participate in the Super Cyber Sale, all you have to do is visit the Pampered Chef website on November 29th and shop the sale items. No special code or membership is required.

3. What types of products will be on sale during the Super Cyber Sale?

The Super Cyber Sale will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Keep an eye out for the official sale flyer for a sneak peek at the featured products.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount during the Super Cyber Sale?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be combined with Super Cyber Sale discounts. However, consultants can still earn commission on purchases made during the sale.

5. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase during the Super Cyber Sale?

There is no limit to how many products you can purchase during the Super Cyber Sale, but keep in mind that all items are subject to availability. Some popular products may sell out quickly, so we recommend shopping early on November 29th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen