• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Free Shipping Available for Cyber Monday in England? | FAQs"

In summary, Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after Thanksgiving in the United States, created to encourage online shopping and has become one of the busiest online shopping days of the year. It always falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving, with the 2021 date being November 29. It differs from Black Friday, which focuses on in-store deals, as Cyber Monday is focused on online deals. Many retailers offer a variety of deals on a wide range of products, including electronics, clothing, home goods, and more. While not all retailers participate in Cyber Monday, many major ones do, with the list growing every year. It's recommended to check with favorite retailers to see if they are offering any deals on Cyber Monday.
ChefMommyof3Boys
I have a customer in England who was wondering if the Free Shipping would apply to him as well. Anyone know?!

Not likely. You cant order USA PC and ship out of country....not from PC. He would have to order from UK PC.

Figured it was a long shot! Lol

Does anyone know about shipping to Japan? My Son and his family are stationed there and I would like to ship an order or a show to them...

alidafrizzell said:
Does anyone know about shipping to Japan? My Son and his family are stationed there and I would like to ship an order or a show to them...

As long as it's an APO/FPO address, we can ship to them.

What is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after Thanksgiving in the United States. It was created to encourage people to shop online and has become one of the busiest online shopping days of the year.

When is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving. In 2021, Cyber Monday will be on November 29.

How is Cyber Monday different from Black Friday?

Cyber Monday is focused on online deals, while Black Friday is focused on in-store deals. Cyber Monday was created as an online counterpart to Black Friday, which traditionally takes place in brick-and-mortar stores.

What kind of deals can I expect on Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday offers a variety of deals on a wide range of products, including electronics, clothing, home goods, and more. Many retailers offer discounts, free shipping, and other promotions on this day.

Do all retailers participate in Cyber Monday?

No, not all retailers participate in Cyber Monday. However, many major retailers offer Cyber Monday deals, and the list is growing every year. It's always a good idea to check with your favorite retailers to see if they are offering any deals on Cyber Monday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • shinozaki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
shinozaki
  • nancycookspc