• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Cyber Monday Outlet for Free Shipping on All Orders | Limited Time Offer"

In summary, "Cyber Monday-Outlet" is an online-only event offered by Pampered Chef on the Monday following Thanksgiving where customers can find discounted products from the outlet section of their website. The sale typically starts at 12:00am and ends at 11:59pm on the same day, but specific dates and times may vary each year. All products in the outlet section are eligible for the discount, which may vary for each product and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. There is no limit to the number of products that can be purchased, but availability is subject to each product's stock.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Can people also order off of the Outlet in order to get Free shipping? I thought I read something that said that but now I can't find it..

yep, it is individual orders from our personal web sites and on an individual order has the option to purchase from the outlet.

Thank you!

woohoo! thank you!

If you go to your website you will see the picture of the box. They can click on that and the list of product types is there, ending with the outlet.

What is "Cyber Monday-Outlet"?

"Cyber Monday-Outlet" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef on the Monday following Thanksgiving. It is an online-only event where customers can find discounted products from the outlet section of our website.

When does the "Cyber Monday-Outlet" sale start and end?

The "Cyber Monday-Outlet" sale typically starts at 12:00am on Monday and ends at 11:59pm the same day. However, the specific start and end times may vary each year, so be sure to check our website for the exact dates and times of the sale.

Are all products in the outlet section eligible for the "Cyber Monday-Outlet" discount?

Yes, all products in the outlet section of our website are eligible for the "Cyber Monday-Outlet" discount. However, the discount may vary for each product and will be clearly marked on the product page.

Can I use other discounts or promotions during the "Cyber Monday-Outlet" sale?

No, only the "Cyber Monday-Outlet" discount will be applied to outlet products during the sale. Other discounts or promotions cannot be combined with the "Cyber Monday-Outlet" discount.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase during the "Cyber Monday-Outlet" sale?

No, there is no limit to how many products you can purchase during the "Cyber Monday-Outlet" sale. However, keep in mind that all products are subject to availability and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg