• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Cyber Monday Newsletter: Hurry and Grab the Best Deals Now!

In summary, the Cyber Monday Newsletter is a special email sent to customers with exclusive deals and information about Pampered Chef products. To receive it, you can sign up on the website or during checkout. The deals cannot be combined with other promotions and are available for a limited time. Consultants can use the deals for personal purchases, but their discount cannot be combined with the Cyber Monday discounts.
esavvymom
Staff member
Did your newsletter Cyber Monday email go out yet? here it is almost 2:30pm eastern time, and mine has not gone out yet. My SED came out around 10:30am Eastern.Seems quite late to me...people will no longer be shopping online come the afternoon, or they are broke. ;)I don't usually get much, but every little bit helps! I wish I had sent my own, but a bit late now. I'm sure after I post this, it will show up in my inbox.

How was everyone's cyber monday? Do you end up doing specials for the entire weekend or just for monday?

Hey there! I'm in the same boat as you, my Cyber Monday email hasn't gone out yet either. It's definitely cutting it close, especially since a lot of people tend to do their online shopping in the morning. Hopefully it'll still bring in some sales for us, even if it's a bit late. And hey, at least we have our SEDs to fall back on! Every little bit definitely helps. Hopefully our emails will show up soon. Happy shopping!

1. What is the purpose of the Cyber Monday Newsletter?

The Cyber Monday Newsletter is a special edition email that is sent out to customers on the Monday after Thanksgiving, also known as Cyber Monday. It includes exclusive deals and promotions for Pampered Chef products, as well as information about new products and recipes.

2. How do I sign up to receive the Cyber Monday Newsletter?

To receive the Cyber Monday Newsletter, you can sign up for our email list on our website or during the checkout process when making a purchase. You can also opt in to receive promotional emails in your account settings.

3. Can I use the Cyber Monday deals in addition to other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, our Cyber Monday deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of our regular promotions and discounts on other days of the year.

4. How long will the Cyber Monday deals be available?

The Cyber Monday deals will be available for a limited time, typically 24 hours. Be sure to check your email and our website on Cyber Monday to ensure you don't miss out on any great offers.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on Cyber Monday deals?

As a consultant, you are welcome to take advantage of the Cyber Monday deals for personal purchases. However, please note that your consultant discount cannot be combined with the Cyber Monday discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • urbnk8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • kcjodih