• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for Cyber Monday specials to increase sales?

Remember to stay organized and track your progress to see what works best for future promotions. In summary, offering free shipping or a discount on shipping, having different discounts throughout the day, incentivizing customers to book a show, and promoting your specials through social media and email can help boost your sales during Cyber Monday. Good luck!
kcmckay
Gold Member
So after I submit mystery host show I'm still gonna be about $300 short of $1500 level of SAT. So I was thinking of doing a cyber monday special in an effort to get some more sales but I'm not sure what to do for specials because I rarely get takers. I was also going to go to the mall and was thinking of putting some sort of "billboard" in tote that says ask about My Cyber Monday specials. Need some help please

I'm thinking free shipping or $4.25 off direct shipping but I think I need to add something else as well. Maybe since I won't be able to send email until tonight so most won't see it until tomorrow and some may not see it to do a later day special. Like between 12 and 2 20% off and that would get people at lunch if working. and 15% between 2 and 4. 10% between 4 and 6. Not sure quick feedback apreciated.

I'm going to peruse the black friday flyers for ideas too.

I am doing a 15% off all day, orders over 60 get the bottle set, over $75 get bottle and mini serving spatula and over 100 get free shipping. Totals of over have to be after 15% is taken. Shipping is 15% +2 up here, if it was cheaper I would offer it at a lower price. I am also mentioning that if they book or do a catty show that reaches $500 from the 5-10th in Jan they can buy the DCB for $20.10.

Hey there! It sounds like you have a great idea for a Cyber Monday special to help boost your sales and reach your $1500 goal. Offering free shipping or a discount on shipping is always a good incentive for customers. Have you considered offering a discount on your mystery host show as well? For example, if someone books a show during your Cyber Monday special, they could receive a percentage off their total purchase or a free gift. This could help entice more people to book with you.I also like your idea of having different discounts throughout the day. It's a great way to keep people engaged and interested. Another idea could be to offer a "buy one, get one" deal on certain products or a "spend $X, get $X off" deal. These types of promotions can also help increase sales.Additionally, have you thought about reaching out to your current customers and offering them a special deal for referring their friends? This can help spread the word about your Cyber Monday specials and potentially bring in new customers.Lastly, make sure to promote your Cyber Monday specials on all of your social media platforms and through email. You can also consider creating a flyer or graphic to share on your website or through messaging apps.I hope these suggestions help! Good luck with your Cyber Monday sales!

What is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after Thanksgiving in the United States. It was created by retailers to encourage people to shop online and has become one of the biggest online shopping days of the year.

When is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving, which is usually the last Monday in November. This year, Cyber Monday will be on November 29th.

Are there any special deals or discounts on Cyber Monday?

Yes, many retailers offer special deals and discounts on Cyber Monday. This includes Pampered Chef, which will have exclusive online deals for customers on this day.

Do I have to shop online to take advantage of Cyber Monday deals?

Yes, Cyber Monday deals are typically only available online. However, some retailers may offer in-store pickup options for online purchases.

Is it safe to shop on Cyber Monday?

Yes, as long as you are shopping from reputable websites and taking necessary precautions such as using secure payment methods and avoiding suspicious emails or links. Pampered Chef takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety of our customers' online transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Wildfire