• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to do about missing gray holders on cutting board with measure cups?

In summary, the cutting board measures 13 inches by 9 inches and has a non-slip base. The measuring cups are detachable and microwave and dishwasher safe. The cutting board comes with four measuring cups in various sizes.
flemings99
Gold Member
Gray tabs in cutting board have fallen out & cups no longer stay in. Customer wants to replace the missing gray holders...didn't see it on replacement parts form. Is over 1 year old. Anyone know what advice to give her?

This is why I don't recommend this board. When someone buys it I make sure to tell them to be very very careful with the gray tabs.

The whole thing has to be replaced! This is why I don't take this to shows - I am concerned I would lose those gray tabs.

I don't know why they don't just have those tabs available on replacement order. I had to have 2 cutting boards replaced for customers and since it was within the warranty period, the whole thing was replaced by PC. You would think it would be cheaper for PC if they just offered the tabs.

that's a bummer.

Really? I have taken that board to EVERY show I have had since it came out and have never had a problem...and I've sold a ton also and haven't heard of this!
But I am surprised they don't make the replacements for them too...hmmm..

I have had that happen to twice to my cutting board. After the first time I asked HO to please make it a replacement part. They had me email someone requesting it...usually they listen. Call HO and ask why it isn't available, and since the rest of the board is ok will they replace it evenhough it's out of warranty?

Who knows? You might get heard.

I lost the gray tab on my board also. I almost never use it because the cups won't stay in.

1. What are the dimensions of the cutting board?

The cutting board measures 13 inches by 9 inches, making it the perfect size for most kitchen tasks.

2. Can the measuring cups be removed from the cutting board?

Yes, the measuring cups are detachable and can be easily removed from the cutting board for cleaning or use in other recipes.

3. Are the measuring cups microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the measuring cups are made of durable plastic and are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

4. How many measuring cups are included with the cutting board?

The cutting board comes with four measuring cups, including 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup measurements.

5. Is the cutting board non-slip?

Yes, the cutting board has a non-slip base to ensure stability while cutting and measuring ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • jbdowd0798
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies