1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cutting Board w/Measure Cups

1. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

Gray tabs in cutting board have fallen out & cups no longer stay in. Customer wants to replace the missing gray holders...didn't see it on replacement parts form. Is over 1 year old. Anyone know what advice to give her?

May 12, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

This is why I don't recommend this board. When someone buys it I make sure to tell them to be very very careful with the gray tabs.

May 12, 2009
  3. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

The whole thing has to be replaced! This is why I don't take this to shows - I am concerned I would lose those gray tabs.

I don't know why they don't just have those tabs available on replacement order. I had to have 2 cutting boards replaced for customers and since it was within the warranty period, the whole thing was replaced by PC. You would think it would be cheaper for PC if they just offered the tabs.

May 12, 2009
  4. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

that's a bummer.

May 12, 2009
  5. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Really? I have taken that board to EVERY show I have had since it came out and have never had a problem...and I've sold a ton also and haven't heard of this!
    But I am surprised they don't make the replacements for them too...hmmm..

May 12, 2009
  6. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

I have had that happen to twice to my cutting board. After the first time I asked HO to please make it a replacement part. They had me email someone requesting it...usually they listen. Call HO and ask why it isn't available, and since the rest of the board is ok will they replace it evenhough it's out of warranty?

Who knows? You might get heard.

May 14, 2009
  7. stephs_chef

stephs_chef Novice Member

I lost the gray tab on my board also. I almost never use it because the cups won't stay in.

May 17, 2009
Have something to add?