• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my cutting board's top turning orange while the sides remain white?

In summary, the cutting board measure cups are versatile and can be used for all types of food. The measurement markings are accurate and can be trusted when measuring ingredients. They are also dishwasher safe and easy to clean with warm soapy water. They can also be used as a regular cutting board without interfering with cutting and chopping tasks.
donnathepamperedchef
Love the board just because of the measuring cups, but mine has discoloured and I'm not sure why? The top has turned a tinted orange and yet the sides are still white. I haven't used it for anything that would cause this; I'm thinking the dishwasher but why?

Not sure. Have you tried cleaning it with bleach?

Bleach, magic eraser, oxy clean, no change. I am going to call HO on Monday to see what's up.

and unfortunately, they don't have replacement cups available--I had a customer melt hers by mistake.

I think I remember seeing a product that was meant for use in dishwashers that was specifically for removing stains on plastic dishes and utensils. It was in a tube in the same aisle as the dishwashing detergent. You might look for that and give it a try. No idea if it works or how much it costs, though.

Thanks Andrea - I will look next time I'm out shopping and let you know what I find

1. Can the cutting board measure cups be used for all types of food?

Yes, the cutting board measure cups are designed to be used with all types of food including fruits, vegetables, meats, and breads.

2. Are the measurement markings on the cutting board accurate?

Yes, the measurement markings on the cutting board are precise and have been tested for accuracy. You can trust them when following recipes or measuring ingredients.

3. Can the cutting board measure cups be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the cutting board measure cups are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack for best results.

4. How do I clean the cutting board measure cups?

The cutting board measure cups can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly before storing.

5. Can the cutting board measure cups be used as a regular cutting board?

Yes, the cutting board measure cups can be used as a regular cutting board. The measurement markings are designed to not interfere with cutting and chopping tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • hmolah
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca115