• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Toddler Story: Funny Deliveries to Our House from Pampered Chef

In summary, Micah is a cute little 3 1/2 year old who loves to pretend to be a Pampered Chef. He loves to take clothes off and put them on, and he calls them "Pampered Underwear".
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - don't get sick of my stories about my little guy! But this is so funny - and it is very telling about the deliveries that come to our house!:D

He has discovered he can reach the door bell at the front door, so he keeps ringing the doorbell and then calling out to me "I have a message for you". So I go to the door and he says "Here's a message for you from Pampered Chef". Then he tells me what is in it "This is a new pizza cutter for you" , "This is a new pan for you". Then he says "lets open it right away".....and then he pretends to gather up the box and packing material, and "stuffs it" in the garbage can!:D :D
He has been playing this all afternoon!
Do you think he has seen this same scenario play out a time or two?:balloon:

Very cute. LOL, we know what happens at your house.

He's doing this pantsless, right? :D

That is cute. Have you built him a fort out of your PC shipping boxes?

chefann said:
He's doing this pantsless, right? :D

That is cute. Have you built him a fort out of your PC shipping boxes?

No pants! Well, he keeps telling me he's a superhero - so maybe we could call him Captain Underpants!:D

And yes - the big boxes are his! He's had forts and other buildings - but his favorite right now is to have me take off 2 flaps from the top of the box and then he pretends the other 2 flaps are his wings and the box is his airplane. He can sit in there for hours and "fly"!

You can make him a Calvin-style Transmogrifier. Or a time machine.

Adorable. He's obviously blessed with a great imagination.

very cute..I wish mine would think up something more creative than painting with poo....there is very little I can handle first thing in the morning before my coffee has been injected...taking your diaper and making a Van Gogh on the wall (hair/crib/foot/face) is right at the top of the list...

ahhhhh!

M

ahhhhhhhhh
misty come on thats got to be just what you need first thing in the morning lol

my little guy is going to be a smart a** just like his mom
his father asked him something tonite and he replied "no"
dad looks at me and asks what did he say?
i told him he said no
he looks at dad and says "i said no dad" with that didnt u hear me tone
he does this as i take a mouthful of water, see where i'm going with this :)

it ended up all over him
he looked at me totally disgusted and said
ahhhhhh mom!!!!!!

we couldnt stop laughing

I have disgusting poo stories that I will not share, but they are worse than the VanGough thing.
About Micah...How about "Pampered Underpants"!

JAE said:
I have disgusting poo stories that I will not share, but they are worse than the VanGough thing.
About Micah...How about "Pampered Underpants"!

Oh - that is HYSTERICAL!!! Now he just needs that in rhinestones on a cap and he'll be all set!!

Becky - you need to video the "PC deliveries" and let us see!

Continuing the Saga......I've had my 7 piece Executive Set (POR!)sitting here in a box for over a week, and today have a chance to open it up and wash it and put it away.

Micah, of course has to help. He fell in love with the littlest saucepan immediately = "Mom, this is my most perfect size.....I NEED this!"

"Micah - why do you need this?"

"Well, Mom, I need this because I have a Pamper Chef Show coming up and I'm making play-dough stew for it. I NEED this for my Pamper Chef, mom."........

I may be creating a PC monster!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I've had my 7 piece Executive Set (POR!)sitting here in a box for over a week, and today have a chance to open it up and wash it and put it away.

Micah, of course has to help. He fell in love with the littlest saucepan immediately = "Mom, this is my most perfect size.....I NEED this!"

"Micah - why do you need this?"

"Well, Mom, I need this because I have a Pamper Chef Show coming up and I'm making play-dough stew for it. I NEED this for my Pamper Chef, mom."........

I may be creating a PC monster!:D

My son is 3 1/2 and does the same thing. He runs off with my stuff all of the time to make stuff for his pampered chef parties. They are too cute!!!

A cute little monster though! Thanks for sharing!

Kodeysmom said:
My son is 3 1/2 and does the same thing. He runs off with my stuff all of the time to make stuff for his pampered chef parties. They are too cute!!!

Mine is 3 1/2 too! He especially loves the bamboo spoons, silicone spatulas, funnels, and the cookware! His other specialty (besides playdough stew, is Chocolate Chip Soup!)

My son likes to 'make' in the kitchen. I love that he likes to help me with my stuff and his dad with fixing stuff. We do a big Halloween party every year and this year he helped me 'make' all the goodies. We did Pumpkin Gems in the mini-muffin and the 'footballs' (meatballs) from the It's Good For You (I think). He then demanded to call Grandma and Daddy and proceeded to tell them over the phone about what he made! What a hoot... they had no idea what he was talking about!
Just asked to help make some cereal for breakfast.

So cute! My 4yr old asks me if I'm "going to the pampered chef tonight". When she grows up, she want to be a pampered chef & a donut maker!! At least I know I'll recruit 1 in my lifetime!!

1. What is the "Cute Toddler Story" about?

The "Cute Toddler Story" is a collection of funny and heartwarming anecdotes about deliveries from Pampered Chef to a family's home, as told from the perspective of their young child.

2. How did the idea for the "Cute Toddler Story" come about?

The idea for the "Cute Toddler Story" came from our customers who shared their children's reactions and excitement when receiving deliveries from Pampered Chef. We thought it would be a fun and unique way to showcase our products and the impact they have on families.

3. Are the stories in the "Cute Toddler Story" true?

Yes, all of the stories in the "Cute Toddler Story" are based on real experiences shared by our customers. We love hearing about how our products bring joy to families and we wanted to share these heartwarming moments with others.

4. Can I purchase the "Cute Toddler Story" as a book or ebook?

Currently, the "Cute Toddler Story" is only available as a digital collection on our website. However, we are considering publishing it as a book or ebook in the future.

5. Will there be more stories added to the "Cute Toddler Story" collection?

Yes, we are constantly receiving new stories from our customers and we plan on adding them to the "Cute Toddler Story" collection on a regular basis. We love hearing about how our products bring families together and we want to continue sharing these heartwarming moments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Braedensmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
JAE
  • jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies