• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring VIP Shirt: Short-Sleeved V-Neck in Yellow, Green, or Pink

In summary, The Cute Shirt From Vip is a soft and breathable cotton blend material that is available in sizes ranging from small to extra large. It is not customizable, but there are other customizable products available on the website. The shirt is machine washable and suitable for all body types. It is recommended to wash it in cold water and dry on a low heat setting to maintain its shape and color.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Just letting you know! I got the new spring shirt from VIP today and I love it - it comes in yellow, green or pink and is short-sleeved with a V-neck. I got the green. Logo is on the sleeve. Really well made. This is a new style and color and I can't wait to wear it...!

I ordered it too but I didnt get it yet. I can't wait.

How long are they taking to recieve orders?
TIA

I just ordered it yesterday. It usually takes 3-4 days to get.

I just ordered mine on Friday! The green is really pretty and I have new light khaki colored capris and green sandals...I can't wait!

I had a pink one from last year are they different ?? I will have to go check em out !

What is the Cute Shirt From Vip made of?

The Cute Shirt From Vip is made of a soft and breathable cotton blend material that is comfortable to wear.

What sizes are available for the Cute Shirt From Vip?

The Cute Shirt From Vip is available in sizes ranging from small to extra large. Please refer to our size chart for more information.

Can I customize the design of the Cute Shirt From Vip?

Unfortunately, the design of the Cute Shirt From Vip is not customizable. But we do have a variety of other customizable products available on our website.

How do I care for the Cute Shirt From Vip?

The Cute Shirt From Vip is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and drying it on a low heat setting to maintain its shape and color.

Is the Cute Shirt From Vip suitable for all body types?

Yes, the Cute Shirt From Vip is designed to be flattering for all body types. Its relaxed fit and soft fabric make it a comfortable and stylish choice for anyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies