1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cute Names Everybody has.....

1. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

O.K. So I have plans very soon to sign up as a consultant. I have noticed that everyone has all these cute names, or cute pampered chef names. I can't come up with anything interesting for myself. Ya'll have given me some great advice so I would appreciate your advice now. O.K. My name is Patricia Ann Gay. I am known to many of my friends as Tricia. My mother-in-law calls me Patti and I hate it. I also hate to be called Pat. And no I am not going to be known as the Gay Chef or Chef Gay Ha Ha Ha.... :D see my problem. Well, be sweet and give me some ideas. :) I want my host and guest to be able to remember me easily.

Tricia Ann :)

Oct 10, 2005
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

:D You are so funny!! I don't have a cute name either. Every time I tried to come up with something for my website, it was already taken, so I just used my name.

Oct 10, 2005
  3. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

How about just Chef Tricia? Chef Trish? I'd go with something easy to remember! My professionaly e-mail address is PCBrooke because it says who I am in a more professional way than pamperedmom2owen! Good luck on starting your business! If you need any help or have any questions let me us know! We're always here to help! :)

4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I don't have a cute name either...Laurenncraigory is a screen name i have used ever since my husband and I started getting close. I decided to do it like this so we both could use the screen name. I just recently came up with the e-mail address LaurenThePamperedChef@yahoo.com so it would be easier for customers to remember. I would assume you could do one like PamperedTricia or TriciaThePamperedChef or something if you wanted

5. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

When I first started PC and gave them my email address I was pamperedchef93@hotmail.com. PC made me change my name because it used the name "pampered chef" in it so now I am chefloriray.

Oct 11, 2005
  6. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

I don't have a "catchy" e-mail or web site address, either. I just use my name, plain and simple. I think if you plaster it on everything, (i.e. catalogs, flyers, mailings, etc.) people will remember it, whether it has a cutesy name or not. I think the key is to market it. By this, I mean, tell everyone about it, and tell them to bookmark it, or add it to their list of favorites, that way it's always easy for them to find.

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN
    www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Oct 11, 2005
  7. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Thanks for all the advice

Thanks !!! :D

Oct 11, 2005
  8. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Did you have any luck coming up with a name? At least you can do cool things with your name. Not too much with "Anne". Other than the whole "Sun will come out tomorrow" thing.

Oct 14, 2005
Have something to add?