• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice up Your Show with Fun M&M Questions!

In summary, a consultant shared a fun game she used at a show to get guests talking and involved. The game involved passing around a bowl of M&Ms and asking fun questions based on the color. It was a great way to cover a lot of information while having fun and getting to know the guests. The consultant also learned new things from the guests and found the game to be a success.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Got this off my loop. A consultant was asking what was a good game at a show where she knew absolutely no one except the host, to break the ice. I really like it and plan to use it next Friday night - any ideas on different questions? I'm not crazy about the last question - the one about Theme Shows - people may not have an answer at all for that one and that may be ackward.

"Ask yourself, Why would someone want to come to your show....and come back again?" That's a tough question. We discussed what an ideal show should consist of. There are many answers. Everyone agreed, get your guests involved. so......

Looking for another way to get your guests talking at the show? This was a fun idea I heard at conference and tried last night and it went very well.

Pass a bowl of M&Ms around the room. (right now I'm using the Chillzanne mini-bowl) Let everyone take some. Throughout the demo ask fun questions and give tickets for sharing. Draw a ticket for a prize at the end. You can cover alot of info. while cooking and having fun. Everyone enjoyed this.

Who has a red m&m? You guys are hot! Does anyone have a hot tip in the kitchen you want to share?

Who has an orange m&m? "Orange you excited?" Share a product you are really excited about!

Green: Green is the color of money! You can earn great extra money doing what I'm doing. Who wants to ask me a question about my job?

Yellow: You guys are sunny and bright. What's your favorite PC recipe (or product....I've been asking that at the beginning of the show)?

Brown: Who is tired of burning things? What product can you buy tonight to replace the one at home, so no more burning!

Blue: You guys need a pick me up! What is your favorite PC theme show??

This allowed for a ton of interaction, sharing and laughing. Plus, I learned a few things! I couldn't remember all of it, so I wrote it on an index card and placed it on the side of my table. No big deal.

I love it! thanks for posting...I'm going to try it on Tuesday!!

That's a great idea! I love the use of M&Ms to get people talking and sharing. It's a fun and interactive way to break the ice and get everyone involved. I also like how you incorporated different themes and questions to cover various aspects of your show. Thanks for sharing this idea, I will definitely try it out at my next event!

1. What is the "Cute Little Game to Play"?

The "Cute Little Game to Play" is a fun and interactive game that encourages teamwork and creativity. It involves using various kitchen tools and ingredients to complete challenges and create delicious dishes.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

The game can be played with 2-6 players, making it perfect for small gatherings or family game nights.

3. Is there a specific age range for players?

The game is recommended for ages 8 and up, but can be enjoyed by players of all ages. Younger children may require some assistance from adults.

4. Can the game be played with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the game can be easily modified to accommodate different dietary restrictions. It is also a great way to introduce new and healthy ingredients to picky eaters.

5. Is the game only for experienced cooks?

No, the game is designed for players of all skill levels. It is a great way for novice cooks to learn new techniques and for experienced cooks to get creative with familiar ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • pchockeymom