• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Little Ditty to Encourage Follow Through?

I think it's unprofessional. So, in summary, I have had 6 MIA hosts in the last 3 months, this has affected several of my reward opportunities, and these folks just don't call me back. I wanted to leave a message with 2 of them about the witness protection program they must have joined, but they just don't return my messages. If they continue to go MIA, then on my last message to them I might want to say "Hi Suzie, this is Deb from the Pampered Chef. We have your party scheduled for June 22nd at 6 pm. I am getting concerned because I have not heard back from you. I hope you and your family are ok. Just give me a quick call at ***-
DebsApronStrings
I have had 6 MIA hosts in the last 3 months. I guess that may not seem like much, but is has affected several of my reward opportunities, and these folks just don't call me back! I wanted to leave a message with 2 of them about the witness protection program they must have joined.

So, my thought is to use a sticky label and put a little something on it to say, I love my PC business, but it is my job, not my hobby. If you suddenly find out our show date doesn't work, please call me so I have time to reschedule that date. I understand "life happens", but telling me sooner rather than the day of your party allows me to keep working.

Does anyone have a little poem or phrase-ology they can share?

I can't text, but use my phone and email. I think I may start making my own post cards to remind people of booking dates and host coaching. I think mail is more fun to get, anyway.

Deb first (((HUGS))) and congratulations on taking action to change this instead of giving up!

I used to do post cards but THE most effective thing I have done is to require a guest list sent back to me no later than 2 or 2.5 weeks before the party. And then to follow up with a phone call even before you get it to see if they need an ideas on who to invite. You will know further out that they are going to cancel on you. Then you maybe able to book a party in it's place.

If they continue to go MIA, then on your last message to them you might want to say, "Hi Suzie, this is Deb from the Pampered Chef. We have your party scheduled for June 22nd at 6 pm. I am getting concerned because I have not heard back from you. I hope you and your family are ok. Just give me a quick call at ***-***-**** to let me know if you are still able to keep our date for your party. If I haven't heard from you by tomorrow evening, I am going to assume that you need to postpone your party. Again, I hope everything is ok and hope to hear from you soon. Thank you so much. Good bye"

That's sort of a rough idea of what to say. Assume that something has happended when they could not get to the phone, but also let them know you need to know by a certain time.

This keeps the concern, the focus and the responsibility on them. And you have your out if you don't hear from them. Unfortunately, they may not care if you choose to work that day or would like to make alternative plans. After being stood up after re-arranging my schedule a few times, I took control back of my schedule!

Sometimes there have been emergencies but most times they will call back and say "Oh I was going to call you. That day is not going to work out for me." At least you have advanced notice to either re-book or re-arrange your schedule. Hope this helps.:chef:

I actually like how you've already worded it. Here's a version (though not very poetic):

I love my PC business: it's my job it helps me pay the mortgage! If anything changes and you can't keep your date, please let me know as soon as possible. Life happens, and I totally understand, so but with sufficient notice, I won't be unemployed on the night we've picked.

I like the idea of making it a sticky note in your host packet. That will catch the hosts attention. You can even order some from VistaPrint that have this already written on them, and put your email and phone number on them.

You can also order postcards from VistaPrint as booking and host coaching reminders. Mail IS fun to receive when it's not bills. :D There are quite a few examples in files of ones others have done before.

I'll check vistaprint now!

I always send a Thank You to guests that book a show from a show. I too ask for the guest list, it's part of my "I make it really easy" shpeel. However, the MIA hosts are a pain and since this is a J O B, the idea of letting them know is imperative. I agree that a post card or note about the "this is my job and I under stand life happens. blah blah blah" but instead of having them printed, I would write it as a hand written note. I think having them printed gives the indication that this is such a big problem that you've invested money to let people know you do this to make money. If any particular host got this pre-printed postcard and was actually thinking of giving the biz a try, this could definitely turn her off. So I vote for the note but hand written.

I have it in my host letter in bold: One more thing: I love demonstrating Pampered Chef tools, it is such a fun business. But it IS a business—if you cancel your show, I’m fired for the day, and my family is without that income. I strive to be professional in everything I do for my business, and I would ask the same courtesy from you. Please try to keep cancellations to emergencies only, and if you do need to reschedule, please try to give me at least 3 weeks notice. I would do the same for you. Thanks for understanding

Nanisu said:
I have it in my host letter in bold: One more thing: I love demonstrating Pampered Chef tools, it is such a fun business. But it IS a business—if you cancel your show, I’m fired for the day, and my family is without that income. I strive to be professional in everything I do for my business, and I would ask the same courtesy from you. Please try to keep cancellations to emergencies only, and if you do need to reschedule, please try to give me at least 3 weeks notice. I would do the same for you. Thanks for understanding

Ooooo...I like this!:chef:

ME TOO NANISU! I love the way you do not make it intimidating for the host if they do need to cancel but make the point that it is your income they are messing with. NICE!!! If not used though, I too believe handwritten is the way to go. Otherwise it may look like your business is not good and you had to have a ton of these notes printed because it ALWAYS happens to you!

I usually use stickers on my host information packet that say:
"Thank you for being committed to your show as this is a night of work for me!"Also, when they book, I tell them that because this is my job and I rely on this for my family's income, please check their calendar and verify that this date does work for them.

What is a "Cute Little Ditty to Encourage Follow Through?"

A "Cute Little Ditty to Encourage Follow Through" is a catchy and motivational phrase or song that is used to remind and encourage people to follow through with their tasks or goals. It can be used in various settings, such as at work, school, or home.

Can I create my own "Cute Little Ditty to Encourage Follow Through?"

Yes, you can definitely create your own "Cute Little Ditty to Encourage Follow Through"! It can be personalized to fit your specific needs and can be as simple or elaborate as you want. Just remember to keep it positive and upbeat to motivate yourself and others.

Do you have any examples of "Cute Little Ditties to Encourage Follow Through?"

Yes, here are a few examples:- "You can do it, just take it one step at a time!"- "Don't give up, keep pushing through!"- "Let's finish strong and celebrate later!"- "Keep going, your hard work will pay off!"- "You've got this, just keep going!"Feel free to get creative and come up with your own unique ditty!

Where can I use a "Cute Little Ditty to Encourage Follow Through?"

A "Cute Little Ditty to Encourage Follow Through" can be used in any setting where motivation and encouragement are needed. This can include the workplace, classroom, sports team, or even at home. Use it in meetings, presentations, or during a workout to keep yourself and others motivated and on track.

How can I incorporate "Cute Little Ditties to Encourage Follow Through?" into my daily routine?

There are many ways to incorporate "Cute Little Ditties to Encourage Follow Through" into your daily routine. You can write them on sticky notes and place them around your workspace or home, set reminders on your phone, or even make them a part of your daily affirmations. Find what works best for you and make it a habit to use these ditties to keep yourself motivated and on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • Rosechef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies