• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Find a Website for Setting Personal and Business Goals?

In summary, "Cute Idea" is a line of unique and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. They offer products for all types of kitchen tasks, not just baking and cooking. All products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. You can purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted "Cute Idea" products.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I ran across this website in a magazine. Wanted to share it with everyone. It is a cute idea for personal or business goals! I thought about getting two sets so that I can work on both.
Goal Setting

i like it! if i hadn't promised myself i would not set goals or make resolutions this year, i would be all over it! i like that it's visual

WebsiteThat sounds like a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely check out the website. Setting and tracking goals is so important for personal and professional growth. Having the option to work on multiple goals at once would be really helpful. I might also consider getting two sets. Thanks again for sharing this helpful resource!

What is "Cute Idea" and what does it offer?

"Cute Idea" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that offers unique and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more fun.

Are the products in the "Cute Idea" line only for baking and cooking?

No, the "Cute Idea" line offers a variety of products for all types of kitchen tasks, from baking and cooking to food prep and serving.

Do the "Cute Idea" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Cute Idea" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.

Where can I purchase "Cute Idea" products?

You can purchase "Cute Idea" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn "Cute Idea" products for free?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted "Cute Idea" products by hosting a Pampered Chef party and inviting your friends and family to shop the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen2u