• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Homemade Truffle Gift Idea | Mint Chocolate & Vanilla Almond Flavors

In summary, the speaker made mint chocolate and vanilla almond truffles to give away. They used a small caddy and bowl set, tins from Dollar Tree, and mini muffin liners to package the truffles. The first recipient of the truffles was amazed that they were homemade and had been eyeing the caddy and bowl set, purchased at 60% off. The other two recipients also commented on how professional the truffles looked. The speaker found the recipe for the truffles on the consultant's corner website, under holiday stuff. They used Mint Oreos for the "crème-filled chocolate-mint sandwich cookies", but noted that Andes makes creme de menthe baking chips as an alternative. The speaker also shared
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I made the mint chocolate and vanilla almond truffles to give away. The gal I teach a work out class for got the small caddy and bowl set with truffles in each bowl. Then I bought tins from Dollar Tree, used mini muffin liners and alternated each truffle in two layers to give away to my eye doctor and chiropractors offices. The first gal was amazed that they were homemade and said she had been eyeing the small caddy and bowl set (bought at 60% off on a December show!). The other two I'll give away tomorrow but they look really nice and professional. I took a picture to show but I couldn't find my camera cord right now. I'm going to print off the recipes to leave. This is more of a thank you rather than a business seeking adventure.

If you haven't made these truffles they are super simple and quick to make. The MFP cuts through the cookies fast and the dough comes together even faster.

Where did you find the recipes sound awesome?

On consultant's corner under the holiday stuff. They are called Creme de Menthe Truffles with two variations at the bottom.

The recipe is also on the first page of the Holiday Mini Catalog!

I made the recipe and gave them as a gift for my son's teacher and she called me before the end of the day and wanted the recipe.

I dropped off the other two this morning and the receptionist at the chiropractor also commented that they look professionally made!

They sound yummy! I ♥ mint! What are you ladies using for the "crème-filled chocolate-mint sandwich cookies"? Are they mint Oreos or something? Also wanted to note that Andes makes creme de menthe baking chips in 10 oz bags...saves unwrapping 28 pieces of chocolate, but I'm not sure how the price compares to using whole candies.

Jennie50 said:
They sound yummy! I ♥ mint! What are you ladies using for the "crème-filled chocolate-mint sandwich cookies"? Are they mint Oreos or something? Also wanted to note that Andes makes creme de menthe baking chips in 10 oz bags...saves unwrapping 28 pieces of chocolate, but I'm not sure how the price compares to using whole candies.

Yes it's Mint Oreos. Which are a bad thing around our house - I love mint! I did finally get the picture loaded. Here's what it looked like
IMG_2208.jpg

Very cute and professional!

Very nice! Chocolate shop quality!

What is "Cute Idea I Had to Share"?

"Cute Idea I Had to Share" is a section on our website where consultants and customers can share creative and fun ways to use Pampered Chef products.

How can I submit my own "Cute Idea I Had to Share"?

To submit your own cute idea, simply go to the "Cute Idea I Had to Share" section on our website and click on the "Submit Your Idea" button. From there, you can fill out a form with your idea and a photo if you have one.

Can I share my "Cute Idea I Had to Share" on social media?

Yes, you can share your "Cute Idea I Had to Share" on social media by using the hashtag #CuteIdeaIHadtoShare and tagging Pampered Chef in your post. This allows others to see your idea and get inspired!

How are "Cute Idea I Had to Share" submissions chosen?

Our team reviews all submissions and selects the most creative and unique ideas to feature on our website and social media platforms. We also take into consideration the quality of the photo and how well the idea showcases our products.

Can I use someone else's "Cute Idea I Had to Share" in my own Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you can absolutely use someone else's cute idea in your own parties. We encourage our consultants and customers to share and inspire one another with their creative uses of our products. Just make sure to give credit to the original creator of the idea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeanneB.
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies