• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Adorable Christmas Treats: Candy Canes, Santa Hats, and Holiday Mice"

In summary, some easy and cute Christmas treats to make include reindeer brownies, Santa hat strawberries, Christmas tree rice krispie treats, snowman cake pops, and hot cocoa cookies. To make your treats stand out, use festive decorations like sprinkles, icing, and candy, as well as holiday-themed cookie cutters. For healthier options, try fruit skewers, yogurt-covered pretzels, and veggie Christmas wreaths. Many Christmas treats can also be made ahead of time and stored, such as cookies. Finally, for easy transportation, consider peppermint bark, chocolate-dipped pretzel rods, and Santa hat Oreo pops.
esavvymom
Staff member
These are so cute and look easy to make!http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/desserts/candy-cane-treats/
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/holidays/santa-hat-brownie-bites/
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/holidays/holiday-mice/

How adorable! Thank you for sharing. Love the site.

Those are so CUTE! I might have to try at least the mice, but probably the Santa hats as well.

OMG that is sooo crazy...my girls group at church that i lead had a bakesale and two of the girls made the Holiday Mice!! they are super cute in person and they were a great seller!!!!

OMG,I love the santa hats! :p

Thank you for posting this! I used to have a similar recipe for the mice but lost it. One of the guests brought a similar mouse but not as cute so I just sent this link to her!

What are some cute Christmas treats that are easy to make?

Some easy and cute Christmas treats to make are reindeer brownies, Santa hat strawberries, Christmas tree rice krispie treats, snowman cake pops, and hot cocoa cookies.

How can I make my Christmas treats stand out?

You can make your Christmas treats stand out by using festive decorations like sprinkles, icing, and candy. You can also use holiday-themed cookie cutters to make fun shapes.

What are some healthy options for Christmas treats?

Some healthy options for Christmas treats are fruit skewers in the shape of a Christmas tree, yogurt-covered pretzels with holiday sprinkles, and veggie Christmas wreaths made with broccoli and cherry tomatoes.

Can I make Christmas treats ahead of time?

Yes, many Christmas treats can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container. Some treats, like cookies, can even be frozen and thawed when ready to serve.

Do you have any recommendations for Christmas treats that are easy to transport?

Some easy to transport Christmas treats are peppermint bark, chocolate-dipped pretzel rods, and Santa hat Oreo pops. These treats can be individually wrapped or stored in a container for easy transportation to holiday parties or as gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • elizabethfox