• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Baby Shower Idea: DIY Candy Pacifier Favors for a Girl Baby Shower

In summary, the baby shower had little candy pacifiers on the tables with white icing to put them together. They attached an upright jellybean to the flat Lifesaver with more white icing. It looked just like a pacifier. They tied a pink ribbon to the handle of the pacifier, since Janae is having a girl (Addison June, due July 3 and already nicknamed June Bug).
raebates
Staff member
I went to a baby shower today. They had little candy pacifiers on each of the tables. They had used 2 white Lifesavers. They used white icing to put them together. Basically one was standing in the middle of the other (like a T). Then, they attached an upright jellybean to the flat Lifesaver (on top of the T) with more white icing. It looked just like a pacifier. They tied a pink ribbon to the handle of the pacifier, since Janae is having a girl (Addison June, due July 3 and already nicknamed June Bug).

It was just such a neat Idea I had to share.

cute idea! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks, I will be using that idea one of these days! How creative!

how cute...& love the nickname.

They also sent everyone home with a homemade cinnamon roll. It was packaged in a box with a tag that said, "From Aaron & Janae's little bun in the oven."

So are life savers like Polo Mints?

Wow! I never thought about Lifesavers being unknown in other parts of the world!

One of the best commercials ever...."lifesavers - a part of living..." w/ the little girl/boy (? don't remember which) watching a sunset w/ Daddy, and then whispering "do it again, Daddy". (all while sharing a pack of Lifesavers!)

http://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventions/lifesavers.html

lifesavers.gif

FW921.jpg

I've made these before for my best friend's baby shower. I just used a glue gun and told people not to eat them. It was easier to work with and lasted longer. (Used again at another shower) Use the pink jellybeans for a girl baby, and blue for a boy (obviously)--it's really cute! We played a game w/ it. Everyone wears one of these necklaces. Anytime someone says the word "baby" the person who caught them gets to take their necklace. The person with the most at the end of the party wins a prize.

What are some cute baby shower ideas for decorations?

Some cute baby shower decoration ideas could include personalized banners, cute centerpieces, themed tablecloths and confetti, or hanging paper lanterns and pom poms.

How can I make the baby shower games more fun and interactive?

One idea could be to create a "diaper raffle" where guests bring a pack of diapers to enter a raffle for a prize. You could also have a baby photo guessing game or a "baby item memory" game where guests have to remember and list all the items on a tray after it's taken away.

Are there any unique food ideas for a baby shower?

Some unique food ideas for a baby shower could include a "build your own" taco or burger bar, mini quiches or sandwiches, or a DIY trail mix station. You could also incorporate cute baby-themed desserts like cupcakes with pacifier toppers or cookies shaped like onesies.

What are some fun activities to do at a baby shower?

Some fun activities could include creating a onesie decorating station, having a "baby advice" card station for guests to fill out, or setting up a photo booth with props for silly baby-themed pictures. You could also have a mini "mocktail" bar for guests to mix and create their own non-alcoholic drinks.

Are there any budget-friendly baby shower ideas?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly baby shower ideas! You could have a potluck style shower where each guest brings a dish to share. You could also have a "baby wishes" tree where guests write down their wishes for the baby on paper leaves and hang them on a small tree branch. Another idea could be to create homemade party favors or use digital invitations instead of paper ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Back