1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cute Baby Shower Idea

1. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I went to a baby shower today. They had little candy pacifiers on each of the tables. They had used 2 white Lifesavers. They used white icing to put them together. Basically one was standing in the middle of the other (like a T). Then, they attached an upright jellybean to the flat Lifesaver (on top of the T) with more white icing. It looked just like a pacifier. They tied a pink ribbon to the handle of the pacifier, since Janae is having a girl (Addison June, due July 3 and already nicknamed June Bug).

It was just such a neat Idea I had to share.

May 16, 2009
  2. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

cute idea! Thanks for sharing!!

May 16, 2009
  3. Thanks, I will be using that idea one of these days! How creative!

May 16, 2009
  4. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

how cute...& love the nickname.

May 17, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

They also sent everyone home with a homemade cinnamon roll. It was packaged in a box with a tag that said, "From Aaron & Janae's little bun in the oven."

May 17, 2009
  6. babyicebean

babyicebean Member

So are life savers like Polo Mints?

May 21, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Wow! I never thought about Lifesavers being unknown in other parts of the world!

One of the best commercials ever...."lifesavers - a part of living..." w/ the little girl/boy (? don't remember which) watching a sunset w/ Daddy, and then whispering "do it again, Daddy". (all while sharing a pack of Lifesavers!)

http://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventions/lifesavers.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

May 21, 2009
  8. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I've made these before for my best friend's baby shower. I just used a glue gun and told people not to eat them. It was easier to work with and lasted longer. (Used again at another shower) Use the pink jellybeans for a girl baby, and blue for a boy (obviously)--it's really cute! We played a game w/ it. Everyone wears one of these necklaces. Anytime someone says the word "baby" the person who caught them gets to take their necklace. The person with the most at the end of the party wins a prize.

May 21, 2009
Have something to add?