• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cutco Knives: A Review of Comfort and Efficiency

In summary, Cutco knives stand out from other kitchen knives due to their patented Double-D edge and full tang construction, providing long-lasting sharpness and durability. They are also designed for comfort and balance, with a free sharpening service and Forever Guarantee. While they may have a higher initial cost, they offer a variety of knives and sets to fit any budget and are exclusively sold through independent sales representatives for a personalized shopping experience.
gratergirl
They sure do look pretty and comfortable for the grip. I wonder if it really feels like you're cutting through butter when you cut through steak, like the catty says. I had the old cutco ones and they are sooooo ugly! Our's are a little pricey but I think I paid about $100 for mine about 6 years ago. Just curious if anyone has tried these out.

I haven't tried mine yet, but they sure are pretty:) The box is really nice too! Will be a great gift item...

I will get mine on Friday and will try them ASAP and get back to you - I am SO excited for them!:)

I just don't get WHY the non-lifetime warranty?

You could post this in Products vs. Flyers.....

The knives have a lifetime guarantee. It is the case that does not. :)

I tried them last night--they were awesome. Very easy, comfy and they did slice like butter-- no struggling, sawing, etc!!!!

ange13 said:
I tried them last night--they were awesome. Very easy, comfy and they did slice like butter-- no struggling, sawing, etc!!!!

Oh you are making me want these sooo bad. So far I have resisted!!

SusanBP0129 said:
The knives have a lifetime guarantee. It is the case that does not. :)

Aaaahhhhhhh - that makes sense now...

jrstephens said:
Oh you are making me want these sooo bad. So far I have resisted!!

You can't beat the price on the supply order! What a great write off!! Didn't your DH want them and give you the permission to get them anyway?

1. What makes Cutco knives different from other kitchen knives?

One of the main differences with Cutco knives is their patented Double-D edge, which is designed to stay sharp for longer periods of time compared to other knives. They also have a full tang construction, meaning the blade extends through the entire handle for added strength and durability.

2. Are Cutco knives comfortable to use?

Yes, Cutco knives are designed with ergonomics in mind. The handles are contoured for a comfortable grip and the weight is evenly distributed for balance and control. This allows for a more comfortable and efficient cutting experience.

3. Can Cutco knives be sharpened?

Yes, Cutco offers a free sharpening service for the lifetime of the knife. You can send your knives to their factory and they will sharpen and polish them for free. They also offer a Forever Guarantee, meaning if your knife ever breaks or needs repair, they will replace it for free.

4. Are Cutco knives worth the price?

While Cutco knives may have a higher initial cost, they are designed to last a lifetime. With their Forever Guarantee and free sharpening service, you will not need to constantly replace your knives. They also offer a variety of knives and sets to fit any budget.

5. Are Cutco knives only sold through direct sales?

Yes, Cutco knives are exclusively sold through independent sales representatives. This allows for a more personalized shopping experience and the opportunity to see and feel the knives in person before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • KimoMakano
  • Products and Tips
Replies