• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for a CT n Seal: Ideas Needed!

In summary, the Cut N Seal can be used for a variety of foods including PB&J sandwiches, fruit pies, ravioli, mini pot pies, coney dog saucers, chicken salad and tuna salad sandwiches, pizza pockets, apple pies, taffy apple tartlets, and tortillas. It can also be used for camping meals, such as pie irons. Other ideas and recipes can be found by searching "cut n seal" on websites like chefsuccess.com or Google.
Jennie4PC
Can anyone give me any ideas on what else we can se the ct n seal for?

Right now I have:
pb&j sandwiches
fruit pies
ravioli

mini pot pies??
any other ideas would be great. I have a guest who purchased one and would love more ideas
TIA

thanks, I dont know where my brain is today. I didnt even think of doing a search before.

coney dog saucers (bread with canned chili dog chili, slices of hot dogs)
chicken salad/tuna salad sandwiches

We make pizza pockets. Dice pepperoni w/food chopper, mozz. cheese, a shake of italian seasoning and a bit of pizza sauce. Mix it all up in a batter bowl. Roll out cresants and pinch seams together. Cut out circles with the cut & seal. Spoon your mixture onto the circles, lay another on top and seal w/the cut & seal. 350 for about 12 minutes.

Ann those corney dog saucers look good. I will have to make those one day.

HDFarm said:
We make pizza pockets. Dice pepperoni w/food chopper, mozz. cheese, a shake of italian seasoning and a bit of pizza sauce. Mix it all up in a batter bowl. Roll out cresants and pinch seams together. Cut out circles with the cut & seal. Spoon your mixture onto the circles, lay another on top and seal w/the cut & seal. 350 for about 12 minutes.

Great idea! I make something similar with puff pastry squares - but I have to cut and seal and crimp...and never thought about letting the cut n seal do the work for me! They'd just be circles instead of triangles. Thanks for turning on my lightbulb!

I was thinking that little apple pies would be easy to make...take pie shells and put pie fillings. Then bake according to the pie directions.

here is a file that I love for my cns :)

Attachments

• cut n seal recipes.doc
    36 KB · Views: 534
I think it would be awesome to use for camping! Pie irons anyone? I love the round pie irons, but HATE having to "seal" the pie in the iron trying to cut around the edges of the hot iron with a plastic knife, haha. How about making your pie using the Cut N Seal, then just dropping it in the hot iron and cook away?? Can't wait to try the idea!

chefmoseley said:
here is a file that I love for my cns :)

These look amazing!!!! Can't wait to get home from NC and try some for my family.

Re: cut n seal / Formatted version of docI just had someone order a Cut N Seal so I told her I would pass on some recipes.

I didn't see any other formatted versions - so I made this with
- index
- two columns
- pic of the Cut N Seal
- footer with your contact info - and at end of document

Thanks to whoever compiled these in the first place.

Attachments

• CutNSealRecipes_formatted_w_YourName.doc
    165 KB · Views: 583
I do the filling for the Taffy Apple Tartlets but make them into little pies instead with the Cut ' Seal

Attachments

• n725675531_4816979_2971.jpg
    n725675531_4816979_2971.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 455
Keith, they look delicious! I am definitely trying that this week-end

Has anyone used the cut n seal with tortillas?

1. How can I use the CT n Seal for meal prep?

The CT n Seal can be used to store pre-cut vegetables, marinated meats, and pre-measured ingredients for easy meal prep. You can also use it to pack individual servings of snacks or salads for on-the-go convenience.

2. Can the CT n Seal be used for baking?

Yes, the CT n Seal is oven-safe up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be used to create perfectly portioned mini quiches, individual casseroles, and more. Just make sure to remove the lid before placing it in the oven.

3. How can I use the CT n Seal for organizing my pantry?

The CT n Seal is perfect for storing dry goods like flour, sugar, and pasta. You can also use it to store snacks, cereal, and baking ingredients. The clear design of the container makes it easy to see what's inside and the stackable feature helps save space in your pantry.

4. Can the CT n Seal be used for freezing food?

Yes, the CT n Seal is freezer-safe and can be used to store pre-made meals, soups, and sauces. It is also great for storing leftovers and preventing freezer burn. Just make sure to leave some room at the top of the container for expansion.

5. How can I use the CT n Seal for non-food items?

The CT n Seal can be used to store and organize small items like buttons, beads, and office supplies. You can also use it to store first aid supplies, travel toiletries, or small toys. The airtight seal will keep the contents fresh and prevent spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GracedLiving
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies