• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cut n Seal Recipes: Tips & Hints

In summary, the Cut n Seal tool is a simple and versatile tool for creating sealed edges on sandwiches, turnovers, empanadas, and more. It is easy to use by placing the desired filling between two pieces of bread or dough and pressing firmly. The tool can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. It also has an adjustable wheel for changing the size of the sealed edge and a safety cover for storage in households with children.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Anyone have any recipes for the cut n seal? I have a host requesting some and I don't have it and have never used it. Recipes, tips, hints etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

lmbo - here the extent of it is Peanut Butter and Jelly Pockets!!!

I got this off the Product use and recipes on CC.

Attachments

• 1195_cutnseal.pdf
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,089
Sliced hot dogs and chili (chili dogs)
chicken salad

Pie crust with pie filling. Bake, or even tastier, deep fry! (mmmm... I can hear my arteries clanging shut now)

I had found both of these under the files section on this board.

Attachments

• Crust and Filling Ideas.doc
    20 KB · Views: 342
  • Cut n Seal recipes.doc
    95 KB · Views: 340
Also, the Caribbean Meat Filled Pastries!

Ham & Cheese
Tuan melts
a slice of mozzarella cheese on each slice of bread with a tablespook of tomato sauce in teh middle (the cheese will keep the sauce from sopping thru the bread

Anyone that is Polish might find it handy for making pierogis

Here is a doc I have.:p
Mary

Attachments

• Cut N Seal Recipes.doc
    95 KB · Views: 392
Thanks Mary - this is great!

1. How do I use the Cut n Seal tool?

The Cut n Seal tool is very easy to use. Simply place your desired filling between two pieces of bread or dough, then press the Cut n Seal tool firmly into the sandwich to create a sealed edge. You can then remove the excess crust and enjoy your perfectly sealed sandwich!

2. Can I use the Cut n Seal tool for other types of recipes?

Yes, the Cut n Seal tool can be used for a variety of recipes. It is great for creating sealed edges on turnovers, empanadas, and even homemade ravioli. Get creative and experiment with different fillings and dough types!

3. How do I clean the Cut n Seal tool?

The Cut n Seal tool is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. Be sure to thoroughly dry the tool before storing it away.

4. Can I adjust the size of the Cut n Seal tool?

Yes, the Cut n Seal tool has an adjustable wheel that allows you to change the size of the sealed edge. Simply turn the wheel to make the edge larger or smaller, depending on your preference.

5. Is the Cut n Seal tool safe to use for children?

The Cut n Seal tool has a sharp edge, so it is recommended to supervise children when using it. However, the tool has a safety cover that can be placed over the sharp edge when not in use, making it safe to store in a household with children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • freddydress
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies