• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Cut 'N Seal: Tips for Perfect PB&J Sandwiches

I put the bread on a cutting board, make the sandwich, but the CNS on top and then push hard and start moving it back and forth on the cutting board. Then I leave the CNS in place and pull the bread off from around it by hand. Then I twist and seal it. It's not the greatest product we have. IMO, they should either redesign it or just get rid of it.The use and care card that came with mine says to form a dip in the bread before putting in the filling, but I don't find that necessary as long as I don't overfill with too much filling. I have no problem with mine working. I even take grilled bread (buttered on one side like
Karen
Gold Member
I have a customer who just emailed me asking what she's doing wrong or what she needs to do differently in order for her cut 'n seal to work properly. She tries cutting the crust off her daughter's PB&J sandwiches and it doesn't cut the bread correctly.

Unfortunately I don't have any children (yet) so this isn't something that I am very familiar with. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!:)

I just make my sandwich as usual, then use the cut and seal and it works fine. I twist mine just a little after I have pressed it to make sure it cuts the bread good.

Is she cutting the crust off first then sealing? If so, it make be making it harder to hadle.

She needs to make sure to use SOFT bread...none of the grainy kinds. Wonder Bread works great.

Karen said:
I have a customer who just emailed me asking what she's doing wrong or what she needs to do differently in order for her cut 'n seal to work properly. She tries cutting the crust off her daughter's PB&J sandwiches and it doesn't cut the bread correctly.

Unfortunately I don't have any children (yet) so this isn't something that I am very familiar with. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!:)

I have one and have tried to use it 2 times & its not working very well for me either...I used soft fresh bread too.. my son was son excited i finally got it..I dont know what im doing wrong though:confused:

I put my bread on a cutting board, make the sandwich, but the CNS on top and then push hard and start moving it back and forth on the cutting board. Then I leave the CNS in place and pull the bread off from around it by hand. Then I twist and seal it. It's not the greatest product we have. IMO, they should either redesign it or just get rid of it.

It also helps to flatten the bread before adding the filling and cutting. I use the baker's roller for that. Makes it work great!

I use mine EVERYDAY!!!! I just make sure I cut the circle first, and then press the button to seal. I usually make half sandwiches for my kids, I find it less bread gets wasted. I also save the crusts in a baggie in the freezer and when the baggie get full, I chop them up for bread crumbs.
Good Luck!!

i also use mine EVERY DAY . make the sand as usual press down to cut the bread (not pushing the button) then press the button to seal. not sure why you all are twisting?:confused:

The use and care card that came with mine says to form a dip in the bread before putting in the filling, but I don't find that necessary as long as I don't overfill with too much filling. I have no problem with mine working. I even take grilled bread (buttered on one side like you do for grilled cheese) and fill with apple pie filling for a quick dessert. My kids love it!
But you do have to cut the bread first by putting the cut n seal on the sandwich and pressing down on the whole thing (not the plunger thingy) that will cut the bread then press the plunger a couple times to seal it.

1. How do I use the Cut 'N Seal tool?

To use the Cut 'N Seal tool, simply place the desired filling on one side of a piece of dough, fold the other side over, and press the tool down firmly to seal the edges. Then, use the same tool to cut the dough into desired shapes.

2. Can the Cut 'N Seal tool be used for other types of food besides dough?

Yes, the Cut 'N Seal tool can also be used for creating mini sandwiches, sealing fruit or vegetable pies, and even making ravioli or pierogi. The possibilities are endless!

3. How do I clean the Cut 'N Seal tool?

The Cut 'N Seal tool is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. Ensure that the tool is completely dry before storing.

4. What are the dimensions of the Cut 'N Seal tool?

The Cut 'N Seal tool has a 3.5 inch diameter, making it the perfect size for making small, bite-sized treats.

5. Can the Cut 'N Seal tool be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Cut 'N Seal tool is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. Just make sure to handle hot foods with caution and allow the tool to cool down before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jillmami
  • ChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
512Dawn
  • aPamperedBride