• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a way to print notes for each contact on the Contact Report?

In summary, the individual is looking for a way to have their notes for each contact print on the Contact Report. They participated in two events and have accumulated a lot of information slips, with many contacts checking specific boxes. They want to honor their choices and not bother them with unnecessary information. Suggestions were given to create a separate document or spreadsheet, or to use the "Notes" section on the Contact Report.
DVasquez
Does anyone know if or how you can have your notes for each contact print on the Contact Report? I participated in 2 events this weekend and accumulated quite a few info slips. Many contacts checked specific boxes on the slips. I want to honor their choices and not bother them with info they are not interested in. I would rather not have to look up each contact prior to calling otherwise I could just call from the info slips and not bother with spending a couple hours inputting their information.

Thanks for any suggestions.:p

Donnilyn Vasquez

I don't believe you can get the "notes" to print out, but if you check the boxes for "potential host", "recruit" etc, you can sort by those when you create your reports.

NooraK said:
I don't believe you can get the "notes" to print out, but if you check the boxes for "potential host", "recruit" etc, you can sort by those when you create your reports.

When I enter fair slips, that is how I do it too. Select the category that fits, and if there isn't a category, MAKE ONE. For example, I created a "Fair Lead/Contact" category, so that I knew where they came from.

I created the group already for the fair, but some people marked they wanted to notified when wishlist items were on special, but didn't indicate what product. So I put wishlist in "Notes". I guess I could create a Wishlist group as well. That would make life a little easier.

Thanks for your help.

: Hi there! I'm not sure if you can have your notes for each contact print on the Contact Report, but one suggestion would be to create a separate document or spreadsheet where you can input each contact's information and their specific interests or preferences. That way, you can easily refer to it before making any calls or sending out any information. Another option would be to use the "Notes" section on the Contact Report to jot down any important details about each contact. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1)

What is a P3 Contact Report?

A P3 Contact Report is a customizable report that allows you to track and analyze your interactions with clients or contacts. It includes information such as contact details, communication history, and notes.

2)

How do I customize my P3 Contact Report?

To customize your P3 Contact Report, you can go to the settings or preferences section of your P3 platform. From there, you can select which fields or information you want to include in your report, as well as customize the layout and design.

3)

Can I add my company logo to the P3 Contact Report?

Yes, you can add your company logo to the P3 Contact Report. This can be done through the customization options in the settings or preferences section of your P3 platform. You can upload your logo and choose where you want it to appear in the report.

4)

Is it possible to export the P3 Contact Report?

Yes, you can export the P3 Contact Report in various formats such as PDF, Excel, or CSV. This allows you to share the report with others or save it for your records.

5)

Is there a limit to the number of custom fields I can add to the P3 Contact Report?

No, there is no limit to the number of custom fields you can add to the P3 Contact Report. You can add as many fields as you need to track the specific information and data that is important to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefColleen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • cookie325