• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customers Using the Website on Their Phone to Order

In summary, to access the website on your phone, open your internet browser and type in the URL or search for it on a search engine. You can place an order on the website using your phone as it is optimized for mobile use. There is currently no mobile app, but the website is fully functional on mobile. You can track your order on your phone by logging into your account. Making payments on the website using your phone is safe as it uses secure encryption to protect your information.
Bren706
Gold Member
I recently did a virtual Facebook party and the host just contacted me to let me know that her friend is having a hard time ordering through the website using the internet on her phone. Can someone remind me what the issue is? I remember reading about that somewhere, but can't find it now.

I just had someone with the same problem. I called Customer Service, but all they were able to do is verify that there was no order. Since there was nothing for them to see, they weren't able to give me any reason on why it didn't work on her phone. I'd love to know as well if anyone knows.

I usually have a problem putting in the phone number. I copy the phone number then paste it in the box

It isn't particularly mobile-friendly. They announced that that will be fixed over the next several weeks.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your friend is having trouble ordering through the website on her phone. One possible issue could be that the website is not mobile-friendly, meaning it is not optimized for viewing and making purchases on a mobile device. Another issue could be that the friend's internet connection is slow or unreliable, which could be causing difficulties with the website loading properly. I would recommend suggesting that your friend try accessing the website on a desktop computer or laptop, if possible, or contacting our customer service team for further assistance. I hope this helps!

1. How do I access the website on my phone?

To access the website on your phone, simply open your internet browser and type in the website's URL. You can also search for the website on a search engine and click on the link to access it.

2. Can I place an order on the website using my phone?

Yes, our website is optimized for mobile use and you can easily place an order using your phone. Simply follow the same steps as you would on a computer.

3. Is there a mobile app for the website?

Currently, there is no mobile app for the website. However, our website is fully functional and optimized for mobile use, so you can easily access it on your phone without the need for an app.

4. Can I track my order on my phone?

Yes, you can track your order on your phone by logging into your account on the website. You can view the status of your order and any updates on its delivery.

5. Is it safe to make payments on the website using my phone?

Yes, our website uses secure encryption to protect your personal and payment information. You can safely make payments on your phone without any risk of your information being compromised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefjeanine