• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship to Customers Outside the Country with PC?

If she's not military, you'll have to check with the Post Office. If she's not military, you'll have to check with the Post Office.
Leslie_512
I have a friend from Mexico that would love to order. Besides having it shipped to me and then shipping it to her, is there a way to get her an order? Basically what I'm asking I guess is, does PC ship out of the country?

No, you cannot do this. However, PC now sells in Mexico, so she can search for a more local consultant (or, become a consultant herself - but, she wouldn't be able to sign under you).

Rats. How to people in Mexico get to be consultants? I live about an hour from the border...any border consultants here?What would happen if I moved to Mexico? Not completely out of the realm of possibility.I'm not bilingual, but I may recruit someone who is...
marghi

I'm guessing people in Mexico become Consultants the same way we do . . . go to a show, fall in love, sign up. Or, look for something they can do from home, and sign up online. I don't actually know the details, though.What would happen if you move to Mexico? That's a good question. No problem moving to a different state, and keeping your business, but I don't know if you'd have to resign if you move to Mexico. You would not be able to keep your U.S. customers, though.If you can recruit someone bi-lingual, that would be awesome. From I discern, they'd have a wonderful opportunity, because there aren't very many Hispanic Consultants. I believe that's why PC is pushing the Mexican-themed parties so much.

PC operates as separate entities in the different countries they are in. We are not allowed to market our business outside of our respective countries, but we can earn a referral award if a we refer a consultant in one of the countries who signs up. There are details of that in the Policy Guide.

If you were to move into another PC country (not within the military), you'd probably have to re-sign up and start over.

SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) Personnel and other US Citizens with military shipping addresses count as US sales. But if you are selling to a non-U.S. Citizen in another country, accepting the shipment for them & then mailing it to them, you could be facing Customs issues. So be careful! There would also be warranty issues since the sale was made under the table. ;)

You can also be a referral for someone who lives in another country. So, you can refer someone in Mexico to sign up to become a consultant, and you get a referral bonus for doing so. (I think it's the same $$ as the recruiting bonus)

Well boo! I will pass along the info that PC now sells in Mexico. Thanks for all the answers :)

I have a friend who lives in Japan (military). Would I be able to sell to her and ship it there since she is a US citizen?

If she is military, and you're sending to an FPO or APO address, you're fine.

1. Can I still order products if I am located outside of the country?

Yes, we currently ship to over 20 countries outside of the United States. Simply select your country at checkout to see if we ship to your location.

2. Are there any additional fees for international orders?

Yes, there may be additional fees such as customs duties and taxes that are not included in the price of the product or shipping cost. These fees are determined by the country of delivery and are the responsibility of the customer.

3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for international orders may vary depending on the destination country. You can expect your order to arrive within 2-3 weeks, but it may take longer due to customs clearance or other delays.

4. Can I track my international order?

Yes, we provide tracking information for all international orders. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number and instructions on how to track your package.

5. Can I return or exchange items from an international order?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from an international order. However, please note that the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam