• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should Past Host Discounts Apply to Combined Orders with Non-Host Customers?

In summary, the co-worker was unhappy because the past host discount was not applied to anything that co-worker C was buying. The co-worker also had to explain the Guest Special multiple times.
I really don't see the big deal. I had one small catelogue show in which the host combined everyone's order into 1 order and then the host order. In total it was over $500 in products and technically $5 paid for shipping. HO never said a word to me. And then I had a show last week where I had 10 guest orders and it totalled $400 in products, so they got $50 in shipping for $400 in products... I think it all works out in the end. To get frustrated over this is not worth it if you ask me!

rennea said:
I don't get what you mean:confused:
Some folks combine orders to use one person's PHD. That is officially against the rules. So to discourage it, keep a list of who ordered what. Only give the PHD to the actual past host. Charge everyone else the regular price. Then add those product totals together, and add tax and shipping. BUT when you submit the order, the PHD will show up for all the products, so take the "extra" and make that the Round Up amount.

Those guests will still save the $4 shipping, but will be less likely in the future to want to combine simply to use the PHD.

That makes sense, Ann! I just couldn't grasp that last night!And Sandra, I see where you're coming from too.I'm still new enough that I don't know what's going to work best for me... but I could NOT do it without all of you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LadyGhee
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kam