• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customers Can't Order Executive Until March 1, Right?

In summary, the speaker had a successful show where they demonstrated the ice cubes in their new Executive saute pan to new guests who were impressed and wanted to purchase it. However, the speaker had to inform them that the cookware won't be available for purchase until March 1st. The speaker also mentions the option for guests to host a show and receive the cookware for free or at a discounted price. The speaker also shares their realization that success is not just measured by sales, but also by getting people excited about the products. They also mention that a February host cannot get all 12 pieces of Executive Cookware as one half-price item, but can use two half-price items to get the 5 and 7 piece sets.
Chef Laurie
I had a show last night where I demoed the ice cubes in my new Executive saute pan. Most of the guests were new to Pampered Chef, and they were so impressed with the pans that just about everyone wanted one. I felt really bad that I had to tell them to wait till March 1. They couldn't figure out why they could touch and feel mine yet they have to wait til March to get their own (except if they host a show). Just wanted to make sure I'm not telling them the wrong thing.

I'm pumped about the excitement over the cookware. The show was annoyingly small (I travelled 2 1/2 hours for it), but I realized yesterday that success isn't only in the sales. I was able to get some people really excited about our things, so they are definitely repeat customers. And--one of the men there who was impressed with the cookware used to sell pots and pans himself. That speaks well for us!

You are correct that guests can't purchase the Executive cookware until March 1st. BUT, encourage them to have shows and they could purchase them, get them for free or get them for half price! Even catalog shows count with this, so if you're not up to driving another 2 1/2 hours, suggest this to them. Or you can take "preorders" for the Executive cookware. You're not able to place their order until March 1st, but if you get enough orders, you can count is as your own show. Or even make it a mystery host show. Now, they would have to pay shipping again in March, unless you worked something out with them. Personally, I would maybe say if they have a $50 or more order, I'd cover the shipping for them since they just paid it with this show. Or offer to split it with them if they have a big enough order.

That's great that you have so many intersted people!

One more thing - can a February host order the 'half priced special' from the back of the new catalogs? Ie, can she get the 7 AND 5 piece sets for half off? Using one half-off slot or two?

My Feb is full of hosts and past-hosts that want the stuff, i'm so excited!!

No, the host cannot get all 12 pcs of Executive Cookware as one half-price item. I doubled checked with the HO.

They can, however, use 2 have price items and get the 5 pc set and the 7 pc set using the #s on the Feb host special flyer.

I am so glad to hear about the success of your show last night! It sounds like you did an amazing job showcasing the Executive saute pan and generating excitement among your guests. I completely understand the frustration of having to tell them to wait until March 1st to purchase the pan, but as you mentioned, hosting a show is a great way for them to get it sooner.It's wonderful to hear that even with a small show, you were able to make a big impact on your guests. Building relationships and creating repeat customers is just as important as making sales. And having someone who used to sell pots and pans impressed with our cookware speaks volumes about the quality and value of our products.Keep up the great work and continue spreading the joy of cooking with Pampered Chef! Best of luck with your future shows.Sincerely,

1. Can customers place an order for Executive level products before March 1?

No, customers will not be able to place an order for Executive level products until March 1. This is the official launch date for the new Executive line.

2. Can I pre-order Executive products before March 1?

No, pre-orders for Executive level products are not available. The products will be available for purchase on March 1.

3. Will Executive products be available for purchase at in-person events before March 1?

No, Executive products will not be available for purchase at in-person events before March 1. This includes parties, shows, and other events.

4. Can I still earn commission on Executive products before March 1?

No, commission cannot be earned on Executive products until March 1. This is when the products officially launch and are available for purchase.

5. Is there a limit on how many Executive products I can purchase on March 1?

No, there is no limit on how many Executive products you can purchase on March 1. However, keep in mind that products are subject to availability and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • BeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
reesefamily5