• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Shipping Charges: $3.50 for Guests, $6.00 for Consultants | PC Updates

In summary, the shipping charges for Pampered Chef products vary based on the total cost of your order and shipping address. As a consultant, you are eligible for free shipping on orders over $200, but will be responsible for paying for shipping on orders below $200. You can track your order's shipping status through your Pampered Chef account. International shipping may have additional charges and customs fees or taxes may apply. If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, contact customer service for possible accommodations.
Happy Mom
Are the shipping charges for guests still $3.50 per order. Consultant charges went up to $6.00 so I wondered if PC changed anything else.

Still $3.50.

The $6 is just for our changeover kit.

As far as I know, the shipping charges for guests are still $3.50 per order. I haven't heard anything about a change in that policy. It's possible that the consultant charges going up to $6.00 may have affected the overall cost of the order, but I don't think it would have changed the shipping charges specifically. It's always a good idea to check with your consultant or the company directly to confirm any changes. Hope this helps!

What are the shipping charges for Pampered Chef products?

The shipping charges for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the total cost of your order and your shipping address. Our website has a shipping calculator that will provide you with an accurate estimate based on your specific order.

Do I have to pay for shipping if I am a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for free shipping on orders over $200. However, if your order is below $200, you will be responsible for paying the shipping charges.

Can I track my order's shipping status?

Yes, you can track your order's shipping status by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" link. You will need your order number and email address to access this information.

Are there any additional charges for international shipping?

Yes, there may be additional charges for international shipping. These charges are not included in your initial order and will be calculated and added to your total at checkout. Please note that customs fees and taxes may also apply.

Can I change my shipping address after I have placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. While we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make the change, we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • lindy0116