• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Service Phone Hold Times: My Experience and Frustrations

S
showmehow2
What is the average time that you've spent on the phone on hold with the new "customer service"? I called last night and gave up after about 8 minutes. So far, I'm at 11 minutes today and still holding. I know that they'd prefer to have us use the website but this is ridiculous! I'm just glad I'm calling for my customer - I wouldn't want them to have to hold for this long. I thought that waiting until the middle of the month would be better but maybe not..... Anyone have any ideas on this?

I was holding for 13 minutes before anyone answered. She was very nice and tried to be helpful but I knew (even before calling) that there wasn't much HO would be able to do for me - if anything. Guess I was just venting!

Last edited by a moderator:
24 minutes and 56 secThe time I spent on hold last night was 24 min and 56 sec. I had decided that when it hit 25 minutes I was haning up. I called at 7pm central time. Luckly I have speaker phone and was able to do other things while waiting but I can 't imagine that this is very cost efficent for them if it is taking them that long to answer the calls.

Wow!! I have never ever had that much trouble with waiting before. I think the max time I have ever had to wait is 2 minutes. Most of the time the rep picks up the phone immediately. Is this the new 800 number you all are calling? Just wonder if that is making the difference. Sorry you all have had to wait so long. That is super frustrating.

I had to wait 15 min the other night before hanging up. Needless to say I didnt get my questions answered and havent had a chance to pickup the phone since to wait that long on the other end.

I waited for 13 minutes the other day. I was going to hang up at 15 minutes.

I waited 12 minutes... then I had to leave the house, so I called back on my cell and waited another 13 minutes. Luckely they were very nice and able to answer my question right away. I have called since and gotten through in less than 3 minutes

Wow! You're a lot more patient than me. Maybe its a Northeast thing! I waited about two minutes and hung up. I just thought something wasn't right. It never occurred to me that they would keep ME waiting that long. LOL :rolleyes: Just kidding!! So, I called back and they picked up quickly. I think total time on the phone was 5 minutes. They most have known it was me that time!

What is the average time that you've spent on the phone on hold with the new "customer service"?

The average time that I have spent on hold with the new customer service is around 10 minutes.

I called last night and gave up after about 8 minutes. So far, I'm at 11 minutes today and still holding. I know that they'd prefer to have us use the website but this is ridiculous!

It is common for customers to experience long wait times when calling customer service. It is possible that the company is experiencing a high volume of calls or has a limited number of representatives available to answer calls.

I'm just glad I'm calling for my customer - I wouldn't want them to have to hold for this long.

It is important for companies to prioritize their customers' time and provide efficient and timely customer service. Long hold times can lead to frustration and dissatisfaction with the company.

I thought that waiting until the middle of the month would be better but maybe not..... Anyone have any ideas on this?

It is possible that the middle of the month is a busy time for the company, leading to longer hold times. It may be helpful to try calling at a different time of day or on a different day of the week to see if there is a difference in hold times.

I was holding for 13 minutes before anyone answered. She was very nice and tried to be helpful but I knew (even before calling) that there wasn't much HO would be able to do for me - if anything. Guess I was just venting!

Even though the representative was nice and tried to be helpful, it can be frustrating to wait on hold for a long time and then find out that there is not much that can be done to resolve the issue. Companies should strive to provide effective and efficient solutions to customer inquiries to minimize frustration and dissatisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam