• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Service Has Me on Hold

In summary, the average wait time for customer service can vary depending on call volume, but the goal is to provide prompt assistance. Unfortunately, there is no call back feature and it is recommended to call during non-peak hours. However, alternative methods such as email and chat are available. If experiencing technical difficulties while on hold, try calling back or using email/chat. To help expedite the call, have necessary information ready such as order number and product details.
Kimberlymmj
so long. I am missing a an item from my shipment. How lomng does it usually take?

Are they offering the option of a call-back? That's the best bet.

I used the call back today and waited about 2 hours for a call back and then finally after being on for 45 minutes they got the issue resolved.

You can do that as an adjustment on CC. Just go to the adj. page. Enter in your show number (cooking show #5 would be K0005, for example). Then it'll list all the items attributed to that show. Just click on the one you're missing and click "add item", then it'll ask you what was wrong. I believe the first option is "item missing from order" or something like that. You can have it shipped to you, the host, or enter in the address for the guest. Then click all the confirming buttons as you are prompted. Once it's complete, you'll get a confirmation e-mail with a reference number. Hope that helps!

I just do mine online! So much easier!

I would def try to do it online it you can

do it online.

What is the average wait time for customer service?

The average wait time for customer service can vary depending on the volume of calls we receive. However, our goal is to answer calls as quickly as possible and provide prompt assistance to all of our customers.

Can I leave a message and have someone call me back instead of waiting on hold?

Unfortunately, we do not have a call back feature at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and recommend trying to call during non-peak hours for a shorter wait time.

Can I contact customer service through email or chat instead of calling?

Yes, we offer both email and chat support as alternative methods of contacting our customer service team. You can find the email address and chat option on our website's "Contact Us" page.

Why do I keep getting disconnected while on hold?

We apologize for any technical difficulties you may be experiencing. Our hold system is designed to keep customers in queue until a representative is available. If you continue to get disconnected, please try calling back or reaching out through email or chat.

What information should I have ready when I call customer service?

To help expedite your call, please have your order number, product information, and any relevant details or questions ready when you call. This will allow our representatives to assist you more efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom