1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Customer Service Business Card

1. schel

schel Advanced Member

Thought I'd share these with everyone, great for craft or vendor shows, because that one person who comes up that always has something broken. This can be printed with business cards and you can either print your card up on the back or throw your sticker on it with your contact info.
    Schel

Attached Files:

Mar 13, 2009
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

That's a great idea but I would leave the address off. HO doesn't advertize the address because they want everyone to have a reference number before doing a return.

Mar 13, 2009
  3. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

However, that said, if someone wanted the address of HO it certainly would be easy enough to get....

Mar 14, 2009
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

They don't want us giving out the address - that's why we don't even have it available on any of our docs.

They get too many returns that don't have a reference number. Then the customer gets mad that they mailed it back and now don't get a replacement.

When I do an adjustment I forward the email that tells the customer what they need to do and the address along with the reference number.

Mar 14, 2009
Have something to add?