• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Business Cards Enhance Customer Service at Craft Shows?

In summary, to order personalized customer service business cards, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Marketing Tools" tab. You can customize your cards with templates, contact information, and your logo. You can also upload your own design or logo. It takes 5-7 business days for the cards to be printed and shipped. There is no minimum quantity for ordering and you can return the cards for a full refund within 30 days if unsatisfied. Personalized items can only be returned for defects.
schel
Thought I'd share these with everyone, great for craft or vendor shows, because that one person who comes up that always has something broken. This can be printed with business cards and you can either print your card up on the back or throw your sticker on it with your contact info.
Schel

Attachments

• PC customer service business card.pdf
    6.4 KB · Views: 600
That's a great idea but I would leave the address off. HO doesn't advertize the address because they want everyone to have a reference number before doing a return.

However, that said, if someone wanted the address of HO it certainly would be easy enough to get....

They don't want us giving out the address - that's why we don't even have it available on any of our docs.

They get too many returns that don't have a reference number. Then the customer gets mad that they mailed it back and now don't get a replacement.

When I do an adjustment I forward the email that tells the customer what they need to do and the address along with the reference number.

ley, thank you for sharing this great idea! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for creative ways to market my business at craft and vendor shows. I love the idea of having a business card that doubles as a helpful tool for customers. It's a great way to show that we not only sell high-quality kitchen products, but we also provide excellent customer service. I will definitely be incorporating this into my marketing strategy. Thanks again for the tip!

1. How can I order my personalized customer service business cards?

To order your personalized customer service business cards, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Marketing Tools" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of templates and customize your business cards with your contact information and logo.

2. Can I include my own design or logo on the business cards?

Yes, you can upload your own design or logo to be featured on your customer service business cards. Simply click on the "Upload Image" option when customizing your cards and follow the prompts to add your desired design.

3. How long does it take to receive my business cards?

Once you have placed your order, it typically takes 5-7 business days for your personalized customer service business cards to be printed and shipped to you.

4. Is there a minimum quantity for ordering customer service business cards?

No, there is no minimum quantity for ordering customer service business cards. You can order as few or as many as you need for your business.

5. What is the return policy for customer service business cards?

If you are not satisfied with your customer service business cards, you can return them for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect in the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
mpkegley