• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Catalog Engagement with a Fun Customer Scavenger Hunt!

In summary, a Customer Scavenger Hunt from Pampered Chef is a fun and interactive way for customers to learn more about the company's products and earn rewards. Participants are given a list of tasks or challenges to complete, such as finding a specific product on the website or sharing a recipe on social media, and each completed task earns them points. The rewards for participating can include discounts, free shipping, or a special gift. Anyone can participate as long as they are a customer with an active account on the website. The frequency of hunts may vary, but they are typically held a few times a year, with updates and announcements being posted on social media and the website.
Kathytnt
Anyone have a Scavenger hunt to get the customer to look more int ehe catalog - I am still new and working on getting the collection info started. I have a potential recruit coming with me so I want to have a good show.
Poor guy was actually at my first show and realizes anyone can do this LOL!

there is the queen of shoppers game. Customers look in the catalog and tell you what page the product is on.

Exactly what I was going to suggest. I looove the Queen of Shoppers game!
The guests really seem to get competitive, and it's a lot of fun, and it makes me talk about things not in my demo, Then pass something around like the i-slice, and they are very curious about this little green thing... then at the end I talk about the i-slice...yet another product.
have fun!

What is a Customer Scavenger Hunt?

A Customer Scavenger Hunt is a fun and interactive way for customers to learn more about Pampered Chef products and earn rewards.

How does the Customer Scavenger Hunt work?

Customers will be given a list of tasks or challenges to complete, such as finding a specific product on our website or sharing a recipe on social media. Each completed task earns them points.

What are the rewards for participating in the Customer Scavenger Hunt?

The rewards for participating in the Customer Scavenger Hunt can vary, but they may include discounts on products, free shipping, or even a special gift.

Can anyone participate in the Customer Scavenger Hunt?

Yes, anyone can participate in the Customer Scavenger Hunt, as long as they are a customer of Pampered Chef and have an active account on our website.

How often does Pampered Chef hold a Customer Scavenger Hunt?

The frequency of Customer Scavenger Hunts may vary, but we typically hold them a few times a year. Be sure to follow us on social media and check our website for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Kelly8