• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I generate a comprehensive customer sales report in P3?

In summary, the person is wanting to run a report that shows the following:Customer's name, ph#, what they ordered & from which show. They would like to have a list of customers specified by a date range. They tried importing it into excel but it comes out as gobbly gook...which they can't read.
akrebecca
Silver Member
I am wanting to run a report in P3 that shows the following:Customer's name, ph#, what they ordered & from which show. I know I can run it by using the order history report but I can only do one customer at a time that way. I would like to have a list of customers specified by a date range. I tried importing it into excel but it comes out as gobbly gook...which I can't read.

Has anyone found a way to run a report like this?

Why can you only do one customer at a time? I just ran that report with every sale that I've ever made. Just select "category" instead of name and make sure they are all check marked. In the lower half, mark the appropriate boxes for phone number & show info. It separates it by item # though, with a list of who all has ordered that item. I didn't see a way to make it list it by buyer.

What I would like to do is have a list of customers with the items they have ordered in the last #of months. This way when I sit down to do calls, I can see what they have purchased and ask them how such & such is doing. I really wish I could export into excel then I can manipulate the info.

I've only been able to see that you can see what Customer's Order Totals were (and which show/order it was associated to) - but not WHAT they ordered....SOOOO close. But the only other thing I found was what Sheila was saying- see who's ordered from each category.Sounds like a good suggestion to make to HO!! It would be handy.

Update to my Burning Question.....

I called tech support this morning. The tech guy explained that there is no report that would give me the info I am looking for. The only option would be to look at the customer's info under their contact information. But there is no way to print their record.

'Why am I looking for this info' you may be asking. Well, between me & the kids, we have quite a few dr appointments coming up. Plus three times a week, I pick up DD at school. Rather than sitting there watching the wind blow garbage across the parking lot, i would like to tackle some calls. I really don't want to lug my laptop with me. I would rather have the papers for notetaking & ease in putting in my calendar's pockets. No matter how hard I try, my laptop just won't fit:rolleyes:.

I have emailed tech support with my suggestion of allowing the Order History Report to be sorted by customer name. Right now the only sorting option is by Item Number. I think this would be the easiest option instead of re-inventing the wheel. On the program writing side, it may not be the easiest.

Fingers crossed.

I think it is a GREAT idea....It makes much more sense to be able to look at the order history of a Customer- not just their SHOW history??The only reason a Show history is convenient would be for Big MAC and Customer Care followups following a show itself.

What is the Customer Sales Report in P3?

The Customer Sales Report in P3 is a tool that allows you to track and analyze your sales data for a specific customer. It provides a detailed breakdown of the customer's purchases, including order dates, product names, quantities, and prices.

How do I access the Customer Sales Report in P3?

To access the Customer Sales Report in P3, log in to your P3 account and click on the "Reports" tab. Then, select "Customer Sales Report" from the drop-down menu. You can search for a specific customer by entering their name or customer number in the search bar, or you can view all customers by leaving the search bar blank.

What information is included in the Customer Sales Report?

The Customer Sales Report includes the customer's name, address, and contact information, as well as a detailed list of their purchases. This includes the date of each purchase, the product name, the quantity purchased, and the total price. It also shows the total amount spent by the customer and the average order amount.

Can I customize the Customer Sales Report?

Yes, you can customize the Customer Sales Report by selecting the date range for the sales data and choosing which columns to include in the report. You can also export the report to a CSV or Excel file for further analysis.

How can the Customer Sales Report help me improve my sales?

The Customer Sales Report can help you identify your top customers and the products they purchase most frequently. This can help you target your marketing efforts and create personalized offers for those customers. It can also help you track sales trends and identify areas where you may need to make adjustments to improve your overall sales performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mark Kilby