• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Returning a Large Round Stone - What Do I Do?

In summary, the return policy for large round stones allows for returns within 30 days of purchase, as long as the stone is unused and in its original packaging. To initiate a return, customers can contact customer service for a return authorization number and instructions. Return shipping costs are covered for defective or incorrect items, but the customer is responsible for costs for changes of mind. Used items cannot be returned, but if the stone is defective, customer service can assist. Customers without original packaging can use a sturdy box or container for return.
chefautumn
I had a show back in September and a guest bought a Large Round Stone. I just got a phone call from him stating that it broke. Unfortunatly he didn't keep one of the pieces. Do I need to call HO and request a new one for him or is he out of luck because he dosen't have proof?
I've never had a customer need to return something so I'm a little confused on what to do.
Thanks.

I would call HO and explain the situation to them, and see what they say, I have never had to deal with anything like that so good luck and I hope he can get the stone replaced

I just had a customer who was an outside order on a catalog show (she lived in a different state than the hostess). Well, when she rec'd her large bar pan, she said a small piece was broken off of the edge. I did a product adjustment online. All I did was enter it in as a "damaged upon arrival" and they sent her a new one. They didn't even ask her for the original back, which really surprised me. It was so easy. I had it shipped right to her house and they delivered it a few days later.

I have done others though, where they wanted the original returned first (or a broken piece of the original. This time, they didn't ask for that. I don't know why. I had a food chopper that wasn't working right and they asked me to send that back before they would send a new one.

What is the return policy for large round stones?

The return policy for large round stones is that they can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, the stone must be unused and in its original packaging.

How do I initiate a return for a large round stone?

To initiate a return, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will provide you with a return authorization number and further instructions on how to return the stone.

Do I need to pay for shipping when returning a large round stone?

If the return is due to a defect or error on our part, we will cover the cost of return shipping. However, if it is a change of mind or a non-defective item, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs.

Can I return a large round stone that has been used?

We do not accept returns for used items, as they cannot be resold. However, if the stone is defective, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

What if I lost my packaging for the large round stone?

If you no longer have the original packaging, you can use a sturdy box or container to return the stone. Please make sure it is securely packaged to avoid any damage during shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jrb0328