1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Customer Returns

1. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I had a show back in September and a guest bought a Large Round Stone. I just got a phone call from him stating that it broke. Unfortunatly he didn't keep one of the pieces. Do I need to call HO and request a new one for him or is he out of luck because he dosen't have proof?
    I've never had a customer need to return something so I'm a little confused on what to do.
    Thanks.

Jan 5, 2006
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I would call HO and explain the situation to them, and see what they say, I have never had to deal with anything like that so good luck and I hope he can get the stone replaced

Jan 5, 2006
  3. I just had a customer who was an outside order on a catalog show (she lived in a different state than the hostess). Well, when she rec'd her large bar pan, she said a small piece was broken off of the edge. I did a product adjustment online. All I did was enter it in as a "damaged upon arrival" and they sent her a new one. They didn't even ask her for the original back, which really surprised me. It was so easy. I had it shipped right to her house and they delivered it a few days later.

I have done others though, where they wanted the original returned first (or a broken piece of the original. This time, they didn't ask for that. I don't know why. I had a food chopper that wasn't working right and they asked me to send that back before they would send a new one.

Have something to add?