• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of State Customers: Catalogs, Orders, and More | Boost Your Sales Today

In summary, customers living out of state can easily place an order through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant. All orders over $50 are eligible for free shipping, and orders typically arrive within 3-5 business days. Virtual parties are also available for out of state customers, and the return policy applies to all customers regardless of their location.
heidabear
Not sure where to put this, but I have a couple customers from out of my area that have asked me to send them catalogs. Besides a catalog and an order form, what else do you think I should include in my envelope to them?

I was thinking of letting them know if they know others wanting to order and the total is 300 or more, they could qualify to be the host of a catalog show and get free benefits.

I would send them at least three catalogs so they will have extras to pass around. Be sure to include information about the business opportunity - if they do collect other orders, they'll already have a taste of what it's like to be a consultant.I'm curious as to why the $300 limit for their show? If they get the other orders to $150, you can put it in as a catalog show...Good luck!

Oh, you're right. In my mind I was thinking 300 and I think it was just because that's when you get the half priced item. I'll change my letter to say 150! :)I'll definitely include extra catalogs then.

1. How can I place an order if I live out of state?

Customers living out of state can easily place an order through our website or by contacting their local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Will my order still be eligible for free shipping if I live out of state?

Yes, all orders over $50 are eligible for free shipping regardless of the customer's location.

3. How long will it take for my order to arrive if I live out of state?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to arrive, but delivery times may vary depending on the distance from our warehouse to the customer's location.

4. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party if I live out of state?

Yes, we offer virtual parties that can be hosted by customers living out of state. Your consultant can provide more information on how to host a successful virtual party.

5. Can I return a product if I live out of state?

Yes, our return policy applies to all customers regardless of their location. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
dannyzmom