1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Customer Newsletter

1. Does anyone have a newsletter that you send out everymonth on email that I can take a look at? I need some new ideas!!! Thanks! See ya at leadership!!!! :)

2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Melissa, send me an email at the addy below and I will forward you mine.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2005
    Oct 31, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

i use www.tastytidbits.net b/c it's only $12 for the entire year which makes it $1/mo and for every person that refers you and gets a subscription, you get extended by one month for free! The newsletters are awesome and have everyhting you can think of. you can preview a previous newsletter on her site as well. You are more than welcome to use me as a referral if you'd like!

4. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

TastyTidbits Newsletter

I also use tastytidbits and love it. It is very complete with news, upcoming specials, lots of hints and recipes! :) It is well worth the $12 a year.

5. rayday

rayday Member

E-mail letters

This was my October and November e-mail newsletters if you are still looking. I also copy and paste whatever the featured recipe is from the PC website to the end of my newsletter. The Poinsettia Mini Fluted Cakes were for my November newsletter. I can e-mail it to you if you would like, just let me know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2005
    Oct 31, 2005
  6. MSmith

MSmith Member

Where does everyone get the pictures of products to put in their fabulous newsletters?

Nov 5, 2005
Have something to add?