• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Newsletter with Fresh Ideas for Monthly Email Outreach

In summary, the Customer Newsletter is a monthly email sent to customers to keep them updated on new products, special offers, and cooking tips. It can also be accessed on the company's website and a physical copy can be requested. Customers can customize their preferences for the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time.
melissa valdes
Does anyone have a newsletter that you send out everymonth on email that I can take a look at? I need some new ideas!!! Thanks! See ya at leadership!!!! :)

Melissa, send me an email at the addy below and I will forward you mine.

Attachments

• Nov newsletter.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
i use www.tastytidbits.net b/c it's only $12 for the entire year which makes it $1/mo and for every person that refers you and gets a subscription, you get extended by one month for free! The newsletters are awesome and have everyhting you can think of. you can preview a previous newsletter on her site as well. You are more than welcome to use me as a referral if you'd like!

TastyTidbits NewsletterI also use tastytidbits and love it. It is very complete with news, upcoming specials, lots of hints and recipes! :) It is well worth the $12 a year.

E-mail lettersThis was my October and November e-mail newsletters if you are still looking. I also copy and paste whatever the featured recipe is from the PC website to the end of my newsletter. The Poinsettia Mini Fluted Cakes were for my November newsletter. I can e-mail it to you if you would like, just let me know.

Attachments

• Desiree Delight 1005.doc
    306.5 KB · Views: 382
  • Desiree Delight 1105.doc
    149 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Where does everyone get the pictures of products to put in their fabulous newsletters?

1. What is the purpose of the Customer Newsletter?

The Customer Newsletter is designed to keep our valued customers updated on new products, special offers, and recipes. It also provides helpful tips and tricks for using our products in the kitchen.

2. How often is the Customer Newsletter sent out?

The Customer Newsletter is sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. This allows us to keep our customers informed without overwhelming their inbox.

3. Can I customize the types of content I receive in the Customer Newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for the Customer Newsletter. Simply log into your account on our website and manage your email preferences to select the types of content you would like to receive.

4. Is the Customer Newsletter only available via email?

No, the Customer Newsletter is also available on our website. You can access it by clicking on the "Newsletter" tab on the homepage. Additionally, you can request a physical copy to be mailed to you by contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the Customer Newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Customer Newsletter at any time. Simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email or update your email preferences on our website. Please note that unsubscribing will also remove you from receiving any special offers or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly