• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pampered Chef's Small and Large Serving Tongs Discontinued?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, there are several types of tongs available, including silicone-tipped, stainless steel, and nylon-tipped tongs. The size of tongs needed depends on the food being handled, with shorter tongs recommended for smaller items and longer tongs for larger items. There are also tongs specifically designed for grilling with longer length and thicker grip. The tongs are dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. Silicone-tipped tongs are beneficial for use with non-stick cookware and provide a secure grip on slippery or delicate foods.
ted122781
I have a host who just sent me this e-mail:

One of my co-workers is interested in ordering some products from my Pampered Chef catalog show, but asked specifically about two items. She has small serving tongs that she had purchased previously and is interested in getting another pair, but they are not shown on the website. They were product #2560. Are they discontinued? Also, she said there use to be a similar product only they were large serving tongs and she wanted those also. Not sure if they are still available either.

They are discontinued. I've asked my Director, and e-mailed my whole Cluster; but no one has any. Does anyone have these products? She needs 2 of each.

Thanks!

I don't have any, maybe someone does in their goodie boxes for shows. You might want to plug the new tongs. I love them so much more than the old ones and they are prettier and more convenient.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that the products your co-worker is interested in are discontinued. Unfortunately, I do not have any of those products myself. Have you tried reaching out to other consultants in your area or on social media to see if anyone has them available for purchase? You could also try searching for them on online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon.If all else fails, you can also suggest similar products from the Pampered Chef catalog that may meet your co-worker's needs. I hope you are able to find a solution for her!Best of luck,

What are the different types of tongs available?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of tongs including silicone-tipped, stainless steel, and nylon-tipped tongs. Each type is designed for different purposes and materials.

What size tongs should I get?

The size of tongs you need will depend on the size of the food you are handling. For smaller items, such as berries or delicate pastries, shorter tongs are best. For larger items, like grilled meats, longer tongs are recommended.

Are there tongs specifically for grilling?

Yes, we offer tongs specifically designed for grilling. These tongs are usually longer and have a thicker grip to handle heavier items on the grill.

How do I clean my tongs?

Our tongs are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. If you prefer to hand wash, simply use warm soapy water and a sponge or cloth to clean off any food residue.

What is the benefit of using silicone-tipped tongs?

Silicone-tipped tongs are great for use with non-stick cookware as they will not scratch or damage the surface. They also provide a more secure grip on slippery or delicate foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • tlennhoff