• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Customer Logging in on New Web

In summary, it's important to provide specific instructions for hosts and to take your time learning the new features at your own pace. As for the guest list, only names and emails can be entered but additional contact info can be obtained separately. And if you encounter any technical issues, reach out to the forum moderators for assistance.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I have a couple questions for those of you who have set up shows on the new web.

I've always gave instructions on my invite on how to place an order under the host's show. "go to website, choose option 1, enter hosts name"

How has this changed and suggestions from anyone on new "wording".

I noticed on the tutorial that when a host was entering her guest list, they only showed her entering the name and email address. Does anyone know if she can enter their home address and phone number? I send out theme show type invitation and was hoping I could have the host go to the website and enter everything at once.

I updated my 8 year old computer this week and didn't want to add one more thing to learn until I get comfortable with Windows 7, Office 2010 and Outlook 2010. Adding the "new web" to the mix would be suicide! Plan on doing this in about 2 weeks.

PS: Last week when I posted something, I had a strange advertisement come up on the upper left hand side. Tried to get rid of it, if you see this on the posting can someone email me about what this is and how to get rid of it!

Karen

When you add a guest you can fill in all their contact info: name, address, phone, email

27:Hi there! I've set up a few shows on the new web and have some experience with the changes. For your first question about instructions, I've found that it's helpful to be as specific as possible. Instead of just saying "go to website," you could say "go to the website and click on the 'host a show' button." This provides a clear and direct instruction for the host to follow.As for the guest list, I believe the only information that can be entered is the name and email address. However, you can always ask your guests for their contact information separately if you need it for your theme show invitations.I totally understand not wanting to add another new thing to learn on top of all the updates to your computer. My advice would be to take it slow and familiarize yourself with the new web at your own pace. It's always good to have a solid understanding of the basics before diving into something new.As for the strange advertisement, it's possible that it was just a pop-up ad that appeared while you were on the forum. If it happens again, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache to see if it goes away. If not, it could be a technical issue and you may want to reach out to the forum moderators for assistance.Hope this helps and good luck with your shows on the new web!

1. How do I create a new customer account on the website?

To create a new customer account on our website, click on the "Sign Up" or "Create Account" button on the homepage. Then, fill out the required information, such as your name, email, and password, and click "Submit." Your account will be created and you can log in with your new credentials.

2. Can I use my old account to log in on the new website?

If you had an account on our previous website, you will need to create a new account on our new website. However, you can use the same email address and password to create your new account, making the process easier for you.

3. I am having trouble logging in on the new website. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging in on the new website, first check that you are using the correct email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the prompts to reset it. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer support for assistance.

4. Is my personal information secure when I log in on the new website?

Yes, we take the security of your personal information very seriously. Our website uses encrypted technology to protect your data, and we have strict privacy policies in place to ensure the safety of your information.

5. Can I access my order history and saved information from my previous account on the new website?

If you used the same email and password to create your new account, you should be able to access your order history and any saved information from your previous account. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to our customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sequeemamma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • cincychef