• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer\Field Services Numbers

In summary, the customer/field services numbers for Pampered Chef are 1-888-687-2433 for customer service and 1-800-266-5562 for field services. Customer service is available Monday-Friday from 7am-11pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 9am-6pm CST. Field services is available Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm CST. You can reach customer service by calling 1-888-687-2433 or by emailing [email protected]. Field services can be reached by calling 1-800-266-5562 or by emailing [email protected]. You can contact customer service for inquiries about orders,
Happy Mom
I have only been doing this for s few weeks, but every time I have called the home office, I am on hold forever. Is there a good time to call.

Yesterday, I finally emailed the office.

I know Mondays are usually pretty busy, but lately I'm rarely on hold for that long. Maybe it's just all in the timing. Maybe it'll get better when we have one streamlined number as of September 1st.

I guess I'm just lucky. I've never had to hold that long, if at all. Now, at the end of the month when consultants are trying to get in those last minute shows and have problems, you may hold a little longer.

What are the customer/field services numbers?

The customer/field services numbers for Pampered Chef are 1-888-687-2433 for customer service and 1-800-266-5562 for field services.

What are the hours of operation for customer/field services?

Customer service is available Monday-Friday from 7am-11pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 9am-6pm CST. Field services is available Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm CST.

How can I get in touch with customer/field services?

You can reach customer service by calling 1-888-687-2433 or by emailing [email protected]. Field services can be reached by calling 1-800-266-5562 or by emailing [email protected].

What can I contact customer/field services for?

You can contact customer service for inquiries about orders, products, and returns. Field services can assist with business-related questions for consultants.

Are there any other ways to contact customer/field services?

Yes, you can also reach out to customer/field services through the "Contact Us" form on the Pampered Chef website or through their social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706