• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Customer Emails from Consultant Corner: PC eNewsletter Usage

In summary, Consultant Corner allows users to send customer emails and also offers a professional eNewsletter sent on behalf of PC. Users can choose to send weekly blasts using a blank template or pre-made CC emails. Creating groups is easy and users can select the group and click on "Send Customer Connection Email" to send emails to specific contacts. Users can also request to be added to the eNewsletter list by providing their name and email address.
cochef
Gold Member
How do you send customer emails from Consultant Corner? Does anyone us the eNewsletter that PC sends out?

I do both. I love the newsletter. It's professional, and I don't have to think about it (except to update it with my own bit of news).The emails I use weekly. I send a Weekly Blast, usually on Monday mornings. I usually use the blank one and just touch base with people. Once every 6 weeks or so I use one of the pre-made CC emails. I began this by sending out an invitation to everyone who gets my newsletter. About 5% said they'd like to get the blast, so I send it out to those people.

Thanks Rae. I have been looking at the options and have a question. Do you have to go through your whole contact list and tell PC which ones you want to email each time, or is there a way to make "groups" to keep track of everybody?

It's easy to create groups. First click on a name or two you want to add to your new group. Now click on Add to Group at the top of the list. The second choice down on the dropdown menu will be Create a New Group. Once you've created your group add whomever you want. Next time you're ready to send out an email to that group, select the group on the left side. Click the square at the very top of all of the squares, which will select all of the people in that group. Now, click on Send Customer Connection Email.

Thank you so much for your helpful information. Would it be possible to get added to your e-newsletter list so I can receive it and see what it looks like. I know I can probably preview it on the website but just curious how it comes to a person in your contact list. My email is [email protected]. Thanks, again for all your help!

Happy to, cochef. What's your name, so I can easily put you in the system?

raebates said:
Happy to, cochef. What's your name, so I can easily put you in the system?
For your e-newsletter - Janet St. Clair
thanks

All set. You should start getting my newsletter and my weekly blast next week. If you'd rather not get the Weekly Blast, just let me know.

What is the purpose of including customers in the CC field of an email?

The CC field in an email allows you to include additional recipients who are not the primary recipient of the email. This is commonly used to keep other people informed or to share information that may be relevant to them.

Can I remove the CC field from my email?

Yes, you can remove the CC field from your email by simply deleting any email addresses listed in the CC field. Keep in mind that if you do this, the recipients in the CC field will no longer receive a copy of the email.

Are there any benefits to including customers in the CC field?

Yes, there are some potential benefits to including customers in the CC field. This can help to keep them informed about important updates or decisions, and can also foster a sense of transparency and collaboration.

Is there a limit to how many customers I can include in the CC field?

There is typically no limit to the number of customers you can include in the CC field of an email. However, it's always a good idea to use this field sparingly and only include customers who truly need to be informed or involved in the conversation.

What is the difference between CC and BCC?

The BCC (blind carbon copy) field is similar to the CC (carbon copy) field, but the email addresses listed in BCC will not be visible to the other recipients. This can be useful for maintaining privacy or for sending bulk emails without revealing everyone's email address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706