• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Customer Connection Emails Worth Sending to Boost Sales?

usually just the email address. But if I need to send something to everyone, I create the email with text and email it from my email account and I send it personally to them.
ConniePC
Hi everyone!

I'm a fairly new consultant and still discovering the different tools available to us. I recently received the email about boosting May sales by sending out the Mother's Day Customer Connection Email (CCE). The link in the email didn't take me anywhere related to the CCEs so I called the help line - voila! After the rep lead me through a series of 5 or 6 clicks, a whole selection of ready made emails! I have set up my newsletter but never knew about these! I thought you could only send out the newsletter, and only once a month.

So, here is my question - do you send out the CCEs? How often? Do you get a good response to them? Are they a good way to communicate with your subscribers or just an opportunity for them to unsubscribe?

Connie

When I have sent extra e-mails I always wish I could have a blank template, especially if I am wanting to tell about an event. The last one I sent out I used the bamboo tool turn about and then the very next week that is what went out from HO. I had 4 people opt out. Usually there is 1 or 2 that opt out from each newsletter from HO. That being said, there are several people that tell me they like the newsletter. The newsletter has never lead to sales and my extra mailings seem like I am being a pest even though they are only sent when I have an event coming up.

ConniePC said:
Hi everyone! I'm a fairly new consultant and still discovering the different tools available to us. I recently received the email about boosting May sales by sending out the Mother's Day Customer Connection Email (CCE). The link in the email didn't take me anywhere related to the CCEs so I called the help line - voila! After the rep lead me through a series of 5 or 6 clicks, a whole selection of ready made emails! I have set up my newsletter but never knew about these! I thought you could only send out the newsletter, and only once a month.So, here is my question - do you send out the CCEs? How often? Do you get a good response to them? Are they a good way to communicate with your subscribers or just an opportunity for them to unsubscribe?Connie
I am also a new consultant and would be interested in knowing more about this. Are you using the BETA site?

@byrd1956: Thanks for your feedback! I'm thinking about one mid-month mailing at the most. For instance, the Mother's and Father's Day specials would be good things to publicize, or the Help Whip Cancer products.@ bunksc: No, I'm using the original site. I was going to post the path you need to take to get to the customer care emails on the original site, in case it was the same, but I get an error message on the last click. ARGH! If I figure it out I'll be back!

Thanks ConniePC, but I'm using the BETA site.
ConniePC said:
@byrd1956: Thanks for your feedback! I'm thinking about one mid-month mailing at the most. For instance, the Mother's and Father's Day specials would be good things to publicize, or the Help Whip Cancer products.@ bunksc: No, I'm using the original site. I was going to post the path you need to take to get to the customer care emails on the original site, in case it was the same, but I get an error message on the last click. ARGH! If I figure it out I'll be back!

Any other thoughts about Customer Connection Emails?

Before I had the money to sign up for the newsletters I used the CCEs - but since signing up for the newsletters I don't send the CCEs anymore. The reason: I always tell my customers when they give me their email address that I will ONLY send them 1 newsletter a month - they will not receive any other automatic messages from me. If I need to send them something else during the month, I create the email with text and email it from my email account and I send it personally to them. That way I keep my promise.

Thanks ChefChillFL. So do you enter the email addresses of all your guests and hosts into your email account? I add hosts and invitees to my contact list on the website but not my personal email account.

Connie

Connie - When I send something else, it is usually very targeted. So I export my customer contact list from P3 and then filter down to what I need - this last one was an invitation that I was doing a customer appreciation cooking show at my home, so I sent an email invitation only to those that were within reasonable drive of my home - so I filtered down to the 30 or so that I needed, and then copied/pasted to send the email - I suppose I could have just blind-copied everyone, but I wanted it to be a personal invitation. Some were already in my email contact list because they were hosts, some weren't, but copy/paste made it really easy.Carol

I use only the BETA site also, but no clue where any info is about how to send enewsletters or e-mails. I am a new consultant, and to be honest, am thinking of not continuing with PC because of the lack of info and difficulty using their site. When I talked to the home office, they suggested I learn just the BETA, since the original and P3 wouldn't be around forever.
I am an IT Tech-so I'm not computer illiterate at all.

For instance, this is from the current PCNewswire. Anyone care to explain HOW this is done in BETA? Obviously PC doesn't.......lolGo to the Personal Web Site Assistant on Consultant's Corner, select Customers Connection > eNewsletter Set-up to get started.

I think more technical people actually have more issues than non-technical. The techs know the weaknesses and how it could be easier and the non-techs don't know what they don't know.

@BethCooks4U-Wow, I never looked at it that way, but that's exactly right! Before this job (helpdesk), I was a programmer. I did web design off/on for years also. So yeah, I don't mean to but I do look at things differently. Aside from that, is this not possible with BETA? If I didn't actually set up eNewsletters, my contacts won't get anything? lol-none is better than me unknowingly sending tons of emails to people! Guess I'd feel better if I knew where to look.When I first signed up, my website wasn't working, and I called tech support (they are super nice, too). Turns out I "signed up" for the original PWS, and the BETA and somehow they got crossed? That's when they told me stick with learning just one. So I'll read at the older site consultant's corner, but I don't do anything. Just because I know a little about computers, doesn't mean I don't click where I shouldn't! :)

What is a Customer Connection Email?

A Customer Connection Email is a personalized email sent to customers from Pampered Chef consultants to keep them informed about new products, promotions, and upcoming events.

How often will I receive Customer Connection Emails?

Customers can expect to receive Customer Connection Emails about once a month. However, the frequency may vary depending on the consultant and any special promotions or events happening.

Can I opt out of receiving Customer Connection Emails?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving Customer Connection Emails at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, we highly recommend staying subscribed to stay updated on the latest Pampered Chef products and promotions.

Can I customize the content of my Customer Connection Emails?

At this time, customers cannot customize the content of their Customer Connection Emails. However, we strive to provide a variety of information in each email to appeal to all customers.

What should I do if I am not receiving Customer Connection Emails?

If you have not received a Customer Connection Email in over a month, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still do not see any emails, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to ensure your email is correctly entered in their system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom